Yo Rave Come And Get Your Sig!

DD: Objective Elite

Dallas' defense gave up 425 yards.... Romo was 15/19 for 191 yards 2 TDs and 0 INTs...

I knew some moron would try to put this on Romo.

He does have a propensity for dropping perfectly good snaps in the playoffs. :D

In all seriousness, Romo wasn't the issue yesterday. Although, you'd like to see them put up more than 7 in the second half.

He does have a propensity for dropping perfectly good snaps in the playoffs. :D

In all seriousness, Romo wasn't the issue yesterday. Although, you'd like to see them put up more than 7 in the second half.

I don't know. How many times did he get caught daydreaming in the pocket

I don't know. How many times did he get caught daydreaming in the pocket

That's kind of his game. Hes always held the ball forever. It's what you live and die with with him.

But if Dez holds onto that ball, no one is talking about Romo choking. He played a good game. Just lost to a great QB on the other side.

I understand ******* with Rave though. So I'll gracefully bow out.

That is a silly statement. While it was a drop even if they gave the ball to the cowgirls and they scored, Rodgers still would have had 3 minutes to score only needing a FG to win the game and the cowgirls could not stop him as evidenced by them holding onto the ball to kill the game!

And how, exactly, would Romo have had anything at all to do with taking the lead and the defense giving back?

Reading comprehension old man...

That is a silly statement. While it was a drop even if they gave the ball to the cowgirls and they scored, Rodgers still would have had 3 minutes to score only needing a FG to win the game and the cowgirls could not stop him as evidenced by them holding onto the ball to kill the game!

It's not like they were playing in Rodgers house or anything! I'd say, had Bryant actually caught the ball for a TD, there was a 90% chance of Rodgers either taking 'em down for a TD or setting 'em up for a field goal.

Edit: I'm not talking about Romo choking.....