Panthers......i Hope Those 2 Playoff Games Were Worth It!

jb 3.0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same thing those 11-5 teams have to show for it a division championship and an appearance in the divisionals...

Aren't you the same idiot who told me Lynch was better than Stewart and would outperform him?

Guess what Stewie went against the #1 defense and ran for 70 yards on 13 carries (more yards less touches than lynch)

LOL...

You are a fuggin moron

Stewart got 41 of his 70 yards with 12 minutes or less in the game. When the score was 24-10 and 31-10...

Lynch touched the ball one fuggin time in the 4th quarter...

You are a troll.

Where at , aside from #2 WR, S, LT?

EDIT: and punt return...my god Bersin sucksssss

You don't only need 1 wide receiver lol. Although a #2 is high on the list. You need a FS. You need a RB, unless we're banking on Stew staying healthy all year, in which case you're one snap away from Fozzy handling the ball every down.

As i said earlier, this is a sub .500 team. Stop pretending it's not.

That's simply not true we don't have anything close to defensive needs the rest of you do.

You have just as many holes as we do on the team, not just defense. Everything I stated above, plus DE. I doubt CJ is back next year.

The Panthers were a half game better than the Saints. Apparently, for some strange reason, that means we're in much worse shape.

You have just as many holes as we do on the team, not just defense. Everything I stated above, plus DE. I doubt CJ is back next year.

The Panthers were a half game better than the Saints. Apparently, for some strange reason, that means we're in much worse shape.

For some reason, they seem to think they went 6-0 in the South and won the division by 5 games...

...7-8-1 is no where near that. It's also a LOSING RECORD.

Tree.. you are either the worst bandwagon Falcon fan of all time that just started following them after they started losing, or you have a short memory.

Falcons' first three trips into the playoffs...were one and done, Smith and Ryan would have sold their soul to get just one win. It didn't and wouldn't have mattered what their reg season record was, as long as they got a win in the playoffs. F*** most Falcon fans that I know would have sold their soul for just one playoff win during those years. Do you believe their reg season record would have mattered to them, as long as their team won a playoff game?

The fact that you are implying that a high draft pick is better than a playoff win... makes me shake my head in shame for you, that you really don't know any better.

In case you really didn't start following the Falcons until after they started losing. .. the next year in '12, the Falcons got their first win.........and Falcon Nation deemed it grand. Even the most nitpicky of Rival fans, myself included, didn't say a peep to discourage Falcon fans........because I knew they had waited a long time for that win...and my team was stuck at home watching it happen.

Tree.. you are either the worst bandwagon Falcon fan of all time that just started following them after they started losing, or you have a short memory.

Falcons' first three trips into the playoffs...were one and done, Smith and Ryan would have sold their soul to get just one win. It didn't and wouldn't have mattered what their reg season record was, as long as they got a win in the playoffs. F*** most Falcon fans that I know would have sold their soul for just one playoff win during those years. Do you believe their reg season record would have mattered to them, as long as their team won a playoff game?

The fact that you are implying that a high draft pick is better than a playoff win... makes me shake my head in shame for you, that you really don't know any better.

In case you really didn't start following the Falcons until after they started losing. .. the next year in '12, the Falcons got their first win.........and Falcon Nation deemed it grand. Even the most nitpicky of Rival fans, myself included, didn't say a peep to discourage Falcon fans........because I knew they had waited a long time for that win...and my team was stuck at home watching it happen.

The difference in you and I...

I wasn't satisfied with the losses in the playoffs...

...apparently you are.

You don't only need 1 wide receiver lol. Although a #2 is high on the list. You need a FS. You need a RB, unless we're banking on Stew staying healthy all year, in which case you're one snap away from Fozzy handling the ball every down.

As i said earlier, this is a sub .500 team. Stop pretending it's not.

Benji #1........ Brown #3. Brown started coming into his own later in the season. He's not a worldbeater, but wtf has worldbeaters in a #3 WR? Benji turned it on against the Seahawks... 7 targets, 7 catches. , 70+ yards, 2 TD..A miss step away from a TD in the first half.

Fozzy..... Fozzy runs hard. I.......would not mind him being our starter if Stewart goes down. He fights for the extra yards like Stewart does. In a limited capacity as the 3rd RB... 4th if you include Tolbert. Fozzy did very well for the Panthers.

Why wouldn't I bank on Stewart being healthy though? Davis has played three straight seasons now......knock on wood...and his injury history makes Stewart's look tame. If Davis can do it, Yes..........I've faith in Stewart.

Like I said.. tell me the other holes we have.. outside of WR2, LT and a replacement for Harper.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/12/four-more-spots-in-draft-order-filled-in-panthers-25th/

Picking 25th instead of a top 10 pick. Now you see why Falcon fans were so obliging in having you take the division.wink.png

i dont know about anyone else

but i wanted to win

I thought we could win

then we got Curb Stomped

It looked like we Tanked

but we just got our azz kicked...

No Excuses

They were the better Team and deserved to win...

we have work to do....

The difference in you and I...

I wasn't satisfied with the losses in the playoffs...

...apparently you are.

That's because that's all the Falcons did in those first three appearances.. they lost. You didn't have anything else to compare those losses to.

Panthers do. Playoff win. In the record books. B2B Division titles. I know you are huffy right now, but there is nothing you can type out that would convince me if the roles were reversed.. you wouldn't be giddy as h3ll. Who knows, if the roles were reversed.. I may be trying my best to shat on the Falcons also. We don't know.

I just know the Falcon fans I know, there was an extra pep in their step when they walked, after their team won that first playoff game and finally got the monkey off their back. You probably could have punched a few of them square in the face and it wouldn't have phased them.. they were just happy.

i dont know about anyone else

but i wanted to win

I thought we could win

then we got Curb Stomped

It looked like we Tanked

but we just got our azz kicked...

No Excuses

They were the better Team and deserved to win...

we have work to do....

Preach. I respect you alot more for saying this Shred. I highly doubt any other Falcons fan on here would.

That's because that's all the Falcons did in those first three appearances.. they lost. You didn't have anything else to compare those losses to.

Panthers do. Playoff win. In the record books. B2B Division titles. I know you are huffy right now, but there is nothing you can type out that would convince me if the roles were reversed.. you wouldn't be giddy as h3ll. Who knows, if the roles were reversed.. I may be trying my best to shat on the Falcons also. We don't know.

We won in the playoffs long before Ryan and Smiths first three trips. We went to the Superbowl in 98, we won in Lambeau with Vick, first team ever...

We had plenty of satisfying moments...

...I don't need a 1 and done anymore. **** I don't even need a 2 and done.

It's superbowl victory or bust, everything else is the same...

Until I get that feeling, nothing in the form of a playoff win is satisfying enough.

We won in the playoffs long before Ryan and Smiths first three trips. We went to the Superbowl in 98, we won in Lambeau with Vick, first team ever...

We had plenty of satisfying moments...

...I don't need a 1 and done anymore. **** I don't even need a 2 and done.

It's superbowl victory or bust, everything else is the same...

Until I get that feeling, nothing in the form of a playoff win is satisfying enough.

The first playoff win of a new era of coaching/qb......is always something special for the fans and their team.

Look at the Bengals. That monkey is not off their back yet. Their first goal is to just get a playoff win, doesn't matter against who. They just want something to hang their hat on to show they are trying to improve. Their best chance was against the Texans a few years ago, when the Texans started third stringer Yates.

The first playoff win of a new era of coaching/qb......is always something special for the fans and their team.

Look at the Bengals. That monkey is not off their back yet. Their first goal is to just get a playoff win, doesn't matter against who. They just want something to hang their hat on to show they are trying to improve. Their best chance was against the Texans a few years ago, when the Texans started third stringer Yates.

Your opinion...

...if we had a superbowl win before, maybe that would be true. But a new coaching staff tells me it's not "playoff win or bust" it's "win the whole **** thing finally please"

Your opinion...

...if we had a superbowl win before, maybe that would be true. But a new coaching staff tells me it's not "playoff win or bust" it's "win the whole **** thing finally please"

i dont think any1 in Atlanta should be talking super bowl....

lets just get back to being competitive , then worry about Rings after we get our house in order...

i dont think any1 in Atlanta should be talking super bowl....

lets just get back to being competitive , then worry about Rings after we get our house in order...

So Seattle shouldn't have been talking about wanting a Super Bowl in 2010-2012?

They fired Mora after a 5-11 season, brought Pete in, went 7-9, 7-9 and then BAM 11-5, 13-3 and superbowl and 12-4 (NFCCG and possibly SB)

It's Superbowl or Bust. I won't be satisfied with a 1 and done or 2 and done playoff appearance.

So Seattle shouldn't have been talking about wanting a Super Bowl in 2010-2012?

They fired Mora after a 5-11 season, brought Pete in, went 7-9, 7-9 and then BAM 11-5, 13-3 and superbowl and 12-4 (NFCCG and possibly SB)

It's Superbowl or Bust. I won't be satisfied with a 1 and done or 2 and done playoff appearance.

yea but Carroll made all that happen

the Lynch Trade

Drafting R Wilson

Stealing R Sherman

signing guys like C Avril and M Bennett

in 2010 when they made it in at 7-9 and won vs The Saints

no1 was saying they were a Championship Team

it took them 3 more yrs to get over the Hump

you could see the arrow was pointing up...

still it took Carroll 4 yrs to get them to the Super Bowl, even with all those Great Moves...

we are coming off 2 very very bad yrs

our D is the worst in the NFL and the O Line is not Far Behind....

we have serious Problems in the trenches

we are not even close to the team we were in 2012 that beat those Seahawks in the Playoffs...

to expect us to hire a new HC and automatically be back in 2012 form is .... well TATF train of thought....

yea but Carroll made all that happen

the Lynch Trade

Drafting R Wilson

Stealing R Sherman

signing guys like C Avril and M Bennett

in 2010 when they made it in at 7-9 and won vs The Saints

no1 was saying they were a Championship Team

it took them 3 more yrs to get over the Hump

you could see the arrow was pointing up...

still it took Carroll 4 yrs to get them to the Super Bowl, even with all those Great Moves...

we are coming off 2 very very bad yrs

our D is the worst in the NFL and the O Line is not Far Behind....

we have serious Problems in the trenches

we are not even close to the team we were in 2012 that beat those Seahawks in the Playoffs...

to expect us to hire a new HC and automatically be back in 2012 form is .... well TATF train of thought....

We don't know who the HC even is...

How the **** can you write anything off?