Panthers......i Hope Those 2 Playoff Games Were Worth It!

jb 3.0

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This year is Ot , and WR heavy as well. 2 of the position of need for us..

Let's also look at our draft class last year when we were picking near the end of each round. .

Kb (starter) 1st round

Kony Ealy (starter) 2nd round

Turner (starter) 3rd

Boston (starter) 4th

Bene (starter) 5th

Gettelmen is old time talent evaluator and scout.. So we have no worries he will get talent in the draft no matter where he picks..

What draft class are you looking at? OT isn't deep...

Considering they are now in the playoff record books as giving up the least amount of total yards in a postseason game in NFL history, if it were MY team, I'd consider that a huge success. No one is going to erase that record anytime soon...

Now that they are eliminated, I can honestly say that they represented our crummy division quite well in the playoffs this year. Kudos Panthers. Going into the recordbooks like that... impressive! Way to make Chicken Salad outta chickenshyte...

Last year was an aberration! It was heavy in wide receivers.

Lol aight JB. Gettleman drafted 4 starters in this draft along with Kony Ealy who gets a lot of PT and really came on at the end of the season. We had a late pick last year for all of them Edited by PantherWake

We drafted Benjamin at 28 last year but it would be nice to pick earlier but I'm glad we got rookies some playoff experience.

That's a cool story. Only time will tell if that draft was an anomaly or reflective of your gm...

...I'm willing to bet you don't get a player the caliber of KB at 25 this year. Want to take the bet?

If it were the Saints, I'd say it was worth it.

We suck drafting everywhere. Not just late. laugh.png

Cooks was a great pick! Kid is going to blow up next season and probably be Brees' new favorite target. It's going to suck when they are finally on the same page and Cooks is going deep every other play.

Cooks was a great pick! Kid is going to blow up next season and probably be Brees' new favorite target. It's going to suck when they are finally on the same page and Cooks is going deep every other play.

Look at the rest of the draft. Cooks may be the only player we keep out of the entire draft.

We drafted Benjamin at 28 last year but it would be nice to pick earlier but I'm glad we got rookies some playoff experience.

You also lose trade value. If you had a top 10 spot you can trade back to where you currently are and do like the pats and stock pile pics.

That's a cool story. Only time will tell if that draft was an anomaly or reflective of your gm...

...I'm willing to bet you don't get a player the caliber of KB at 25 this year. Want to take the bet?

We produced 4 starters in this draft not including Kony Ealy who y'all probably should have drafted.

Gettleman has been great so far at drafting and find talent his first 2 years.

Look at the rest of the draft. Cooks may be the only player we keep out of the entire draft.

SJB, I believe comes around. I view him as yalls Josh Norman. Except in SJB's case, he didn't spend his first year in his coaches doghouse due to anger, he's just still learning. That's one of the good things about keeping Rob Ryan another year, It gives SJB the chance to stay in the same system. Another year of experience. I believe he comes into his own at some point next season.

Sadly, those are the only two rookies I'm familiar with, with the Saints from this past season. It's hard enough keeping up with all the rookies on the Panthers.

We produced 4 starters in this draft not including Kony Ealy who y'all probably should have drafted.

Gettleman has been great so far at drafting and find talent his first 2 years.

Like I said, put your money where your mouth is. Bet me that you will get a pick at 25 in this draft as valuable by 2015's end, as KB was this season...

I dare you...

Like I said, put your money where your mouth is. Bet me that you will get a pick at 25 in this draft as valuable by 2015's end, as KB was this season...

I dare you...

You're desperate and I have already told you the facts. Sorry you didn't want to hear them

Edited by PantherWake

SJB, I believe comes around. I view him as yalls Josh Norman. Except in SJB's case, he didn't spend his first year in his coaches doghouse due to anger, he's just still learning. That's one of the good things about keeping Rob Ryan another year, It gives SJB the chance to stay in the same system. Another year of experience. I believe he comes into his own at some point next season.

Sadly, those are the only two rookies I'm familiar with, with the Saints from this past season. It's hard enough keeping up with all the rookies on the Panthers.

I really like SJB as a prospect. I just think he was too raw for where he was picked. I mean, he's only played a handful of games at corner in his life.

We traded our third rounder to move up for Cooks. Our the only other guy left on the team is Sunseri, a special teams guy.