The Wildcard Is Mcdaniels

HOYLE

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Those of you who keep saying he's not coming here show me one piece of evidence that he's not interested in being a Head coach.

Show me something that isn't speculation from a reporter, He's been focusing on the playoffs, I doubt he's even discussed leaving NE since his interviews. People just say that because they expect NE to go to the superbowl, Atlanta has a choice to wait for him.

Why do people keep mentioning him? He has said repeatedly he is staying in NE. Just stop.

It+s+not+happening+half+life+3+unconfirm

For the same reason why they still think Arthur Blank is gonna offer Rex the ATL job the minute before he signs the contract with Buffalo.

Somewhere between delusion and fantasy land.

Edited by FentayeJones

I want to know why you like him.

I thought our offense cost us too many games this year. We have

too much talent to be as bad as we were. McDaniels is said to be

an offensive cut above Koetter.

He would know how bad we are on defense and be sure to do

his best to bring somebody strong. See post #4.

Note: I don't know that I do like him. I do remember him

drafting Tim Tebow and I watched him lead Denver to a

playoff game victory. Tonight I was reflecting on that.

Edited by HOYLE

Why does it matter who the fans want or not want?

If the Falcons hire the guy you don't want does that mean you will stop being a fan or does it mean you will come around here more to complain about that person. Or if the Falcons pick the guy you want does that mean you will come around here more to point out how great your choice is after their first preseason win, then when they lose you can just jump on the fire him bandwagon.

Either way no matter what happens the amount of complaining will continue at the exact same pace. So who cares.

I thought our offense cost us too many games this year. We have

too much talent to be as bad as we were. McDaniels is said to be

an offensive cut above Koetter.

He would know how bad we are on defense and be sure to do

his best to bring somebody strong. See post #4.

I could have sworn it was the defense man. Also, our OL and run game was off. Does McDaniels run the ball? McDaniels is not that good man. We are not set up for a McDaniels takeover.

If the Falcons hire the guy you don't want does that mean you will stop being a fan or does it mean you will come around here more to complain about that person. Or if the Falcons pick the guy you want does that mean you will come around here more to point out how great your choice is after their first preseason win, then when they lose you can just jump on the fire him bandwagon.

Either way no matter what happens the amount of complaining will continue at the exact same pace. So who cares.

Whoever they pick I will still be a fan. Its natural for fans to voice they're opinion on who they think is best for the team. I think the front office is handling this whole hiring process poorly

Edited by Shnikies

I've decided to take a few years away from this org if they hire McDaniels.

Those of you who keep saying he's not coming here show me one piece of evidence that he's not interested in being a Head coach.Show me something that isn't speculation from a reporter, He's been focusing on the playoffs, I doubt he's even discussed leaving NE since his interviews. People just say that because they expect NE to go to the superbowl, Atlanta has a choice to wait for him.

McDaniels is staying in New England. #Falcons might not wait for Quinn. Makes Bowles leading candidate at this juncture.

DLed twitter. Only one I've seen report this though