Mike Budenholzer For President/mayor

He can come to my house and eat dinner off my plate. Then he can take my car out for a spin and return it with less than half a tank of gas.

the one thing I gotta have in the morning is a tall glass of Tropicana orange juice. Coach Bud could come over for breakfast tomorrow morning and funnel the entire half gallon of OJ in front of me and all that I would be able to say would be "Good job Bud".

So with tonight Mike Bud within 2 years has out done any coach we've had this past decade(not hard to do)

Will coach the NBA All-star Game for EC, and we've tied our longest Win streak at 14.

So with tonight Mike Bud within 2 years has out done any coach we've had this past decade(not hard to do)

Will coach the NBA All-star Game for EC, and we've tied our longest Win streak at 14.

It was one thing when Smitty was breaking Falcons coaching records but what Bud's doing for the Hawks is on a whole other level. I'm not sure there is a fan base in the league other than San Antonio and maybe Golden State that wouldn't immediately trade coaches with us.

It was one thing when Smitty was breaking Falcons coaching records but what Bud's doing for the Hawks is on a whole other level. I'm not sure there is a fan base in the league other than San Antonio and maybe Golden State that wouldn't immediately trade coaches with us.

I agree with you on that, but even Smitty couldn't get these guys up for this if Bud now this is big if get's Atlanta to the Finals he'd literally be the best HC Georgia has had in past decade or a little longer now if he wins it all and outright wins it all. There is no telling what would happen on that front lol.