How Pissed Will You All Be If We...

dirtybird2k5

I'm rooting for a no coach not wanting the job here the we blank runs this team. I hope they have to scrape the bottom if the barrel on this hire. If it goes bad then so be it...I've been around long enough that I'm callus to whatever this team does win or lose. Lol I just need something to entertain me.

I'll bet ANYTHING the new guy's 1st year's record won't be as good as Smitty's first year.........11-5.

He won't make the playoffs either, like Smitty did.

Maybe Smitty wasn't the problem everyone was belly-aching about !! Maybe HE wasn't THE problem.

Imagine that.

I hate to agree. But part of me wishes Smitty was still around. At the end of the day, it was best for everyone that he leave the team.

I'll bet ANYTHING the new guy's 1st year's record won't be as good as Smitty's first year.........11-5.

Maybe Smitty wasn't the problem everyone was belly-aching about !! Maybe HE wasn't THE problem.

Imagine that.

His last two years here the man who still has a job brought in crap for defense. No it wasn't all him. Yes Smith made a couple of mistakes but those sub-par undrafted and drafted jokes on defense shite the bed on plenty of occasions this year.

Imagine that.

If I didn't watch any of the games this season I might agree with you.

As it is I did and while there certainly may be other problems with the Falcons Smith has no one to blame but himself.

Mike Smith was on the right track... Build from the inside out...

He knew what he was doing.

I have a feeling Mr. Dimitroff was standing in his way.

Yep

Smitty won't be back.

Worst comes to worst we'll hire Armstrong and act like that's who we wanted all along.

Believe me, I've seen it before. No one wanted the job so we promoted Marion Campbell from DC for a second term after he was previously DEMOTED from HC.