Rod Marinelli Heading Back To Tampa...

jb 3.0

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/11/rod-marinelli-could-be-heading-to-tampa/

I know this has been talked about a lot since Frazier did such a crumby job as DC for us. I didn't think it'd happen though. Rod's really a standup guy and I'm sure working for Jones really turned him off, plus he and Lovie are old buddies. Great news for Buc fans!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1977 Gritz Blitz OCPA, the greatest defense ever during the 14 game schedule.

14 games 129 points allowed!

Were they 10 seasons in a row a top 10 defense? Didn't think so, like I said You don't know shyt, everyone here knows it, even your fellow Falcon fans.tongue.png

They were pretty good under Glanville as a DC...WFW forgets more football that you know. Actually you forget to take your meds more often that football knowledge that leaves WFW brain!

You're the ONLY one here with those delusions. Kind of like you telling yourself you were almost the Fifth Beatle.post-2-1080915922.gif

Maybe that's because we didn't have too many fans old enough to remember the Falcons back then OCPA! How do you think they got that 'Gritz Blitz; mmoniker

Sooooo...In your mind a single season is far superior to 10 straight seasons. rolleyes.gif Nah, it has nothing to do with age, everybody here knows you're a fool that posts mainly whatever delusion pops into that pointed little head of yours at any given moment. But you keep telling yourself different. It makes for amusing banter for those who don't have you on ignore.wink.png

No it's not, but it wasn't just one year they had a pretty good run through the NFL 1980 divisional run.

Seriously OCPA, these week hires have to be a kick in your arse and a hopeless feeling? What say you?

How many top 10 defenses did they put up during the 80's and how many playoff games did they play in and win.

You keep up your delusions.

And I already said I'd like to see Marenelli back in Tampa, or are you gonna start telling us how much better the Falcons defense was than the Cowboys this past season.rolleyes.gif

Suggestion old man......Get a ******* Grip!laugh.png

Working for the jonses turned him off?

That's a pile of crap.

The better question should be why would he want to go down to the minors?

Because his butt buddy is down there?

You & Jerry may like your Glory Holes, but Marenelli's not that type of guy.wink.png

Gotta wonder why the cowboys coaches are scattering. Maybe they realized they were carrying the load while Peewee strutted up and down the sideline with his arms bowed out like he's got muscles

All the old vets left with no credit are tied of watching Peewee slow clap for the players Everytime they come off the field after blowing a lead.

Gotta wonder why the cowboys coaches are scattering. Maybe they realized they were carrying the load while Peewee strutted up and down the sideline with his arms bowed out like he's got muscles

All the old vets left with no credit are tied of watching Peewee slow clap for the players Everytime they come off the field after blowing a lead.

You talking about Garrett or Jerrah....or both?

i think the tampa 2, IF you have physicality at the cornerback position, and IF you have speed at the MLB position, when mixed with a healthy pass rush, is the most deadly defensive system ever conjured.

in 2002 when my *** was 16 years old, and i was watching tampa bay play, i knew i was seeing something special.

If Lovie can get the right players, he could do it again, and I believe Marinelli could help him do that. Warren Sapps and Simeon Rices don't grow on trees though.wink.png