Are You Ready For 6 More Years Of Mediocrity?

Shnikies

At this point with Rex gone the only two options left are Bowles and McDaniels. Quinn will most likely end up with the jets. So that leaves only two. I'm telling you If I was Bowles I would turn this job down. You got a snake of a GM going behind your back constantly that doesn't want to take his grimey little fingers off the roster. You already have the least talented defense in the NFL which is your specialty but what can you do with a raging dumpster fire when your GM thinks you need another skill player and the roster will be fixed. Get ready for it people McDaniels isn't a motivator his players hate him and he's ridden the coattails of Belichick. TD and Pioli have an unhealthy man crush on him becaue he knows "the Patriot way". So 100% that's our guy. He's the only one arrogant enough to think he can overcome the deficiency's of this team and its front office. I'll be watching every Sunday but I have a real bad feeling we are in for a long stretch of losing.

I hope this thread gets thrown back up in my face in 2 years. If it does I will gladly eat crow.

I doubt McDaniels is a lock. Just because he has a history with TD and New England doesn't mean Blank and TD and even Pioli like him. Also, Bowles hasn't even been given a true shot at head coach, how can you say the team is automatically mediocre with him? Lastly, Teryl Austin is also a possibility and I think he'd be a good hire as well.

Inbox me if you would like to bet if Todd Bowles is hired he will not have the falcons winning a playoff game within two year. Serious betters only.

That would only be because the state the team is in. Its gonna take two years at least to fix whats been done. Bowles is a good coach and I hope I'm wrong about McD.

Edited by Shnikies

your title should be are you ready for more whining. it would at least be more accurate.

Yeah it's whining, but in this case I think it's justified. While we don't know if the Falcons will get McDaniels, we can clearly see TD and Poili using their position to champion him to save their jobs. They are putting themselves before the organization and that spells trouble.

Which one? When?

Two early kickoffs from London coming our way in 2015

American football viewers will get a chance to enjoy an English breakfast while watching Rex Ryan patrol the sideline this season.

The NFL tried something different this season when they had a 9:30 a.m. ET kickoff for one of the three games contested in London and it seems they liked the results. The league has announced that two of the three games taking place at Wembley Stadium in 2015 will have the same early kickoff time.

On October 4, the Jets will take on the Dolphins while their fans are spreading cream cheese on bagels and tucking into stacks of pancakes. Three weeks later, it will be the Jets former coach leading his Bills club against the Jaguars. That game will kick off at 1:30 p.m. in London, leaving fans there to choose between breakfast or lunch fare. Bangers and mash sounds appropriate for the occasion, especially if the two offenses are in similar shape to the 2014 editions.

The league hasnt announced the start time for the November 1 game between the Lions and Chiefs,

Way to go Auther!!!! When Rex Ryan says he really didn't won't to come to a team that drags there azz like Atlanta and he picks a team like Buffalo. That should tell everyone something. This hole front office is a joke. I wished all you mad season ticket holders would do as me and my father-n-law have done and vote with your wallets. We will not buy season tickets again until this front office pulls there head out.

Yeah it's whining, but in this case I think it's justified. While we don't know if the Falcons will get McDaniels, we can clearly see TD and Poili using their position to champion him to save their jobs. They are putting themselves before the organization and that spells trouble.

This all day. Those guys in the FO could care less about winning a championship. They ONLY care about keeping their multi-million dollar jobs for as long as possible. They are going to bring in any HC they can get to back them up and ultimately try to control. Arthur Blank has had yes-men around him for so many years that he can't smell crap when it's being shoveled right under his nose. Anyone that doesn't believe this is deluding themselves.

These guys will lie, cheat and steal to keep these jobs because they know when they get fired they are more than likely done for good. No other team is going to be knocking down their door to hire them with the mess that has been created here in Atlanta.

Same with Mike Smith. Where is he?