The Best Part Of Panthers Final Weeks

Bigtime A

Even though it was a terrible year and finished sub 500 for season, the suck of the rest of division gave them a historical bad division win and almost guarantees their coaching staff stays intact, the same group that got some fluke wins the prior year leading to a 12-4 record but got exposed in playoffs will be here to stay. So glad Riverboat Riviera is staying!

Secondly, by beating a team that lost its QB and had no chance to beat anyone, the playoff win will add to Cam price tag as if he had something do with win. Cam will sign a huge deal with panthers and they will continue to dumpster dive for players.

Congrats on a great season Panthers, your future looks bright, at least for rest of the division!

The Saints leading the division for 90% of the past 3 months forced me to hide? Saints lost out the division by .5 games. The team, like Panthers, wasn't going anywhere in postseason, so rather have draft position. But yeah. saints leading division and Panthers at 2 wins for over a month was too much to bear at the time

The Saints leading the division for 90% of the past 3 months forced me to hide? Saints lost out the division by .5 games. The team, like Panthers, wasn't going anywhere in postseason, so rather have draft position. But yeah. saints leading division and Panthers at 2 wins for over a month was too much to bear at the time

41-10

37-34

30-14

Did the saints lead the division for 90 percent of the laSt three months? I don't remember them leading more than 2 or 3 weeks.

post-2-1082744592.pngrolleyes.gif

post-2-1082744592.pngrolleyes.gif
get tuggle on that emoji stat

41-10

What happened to the saints best defense in the nfl this season fatass? Three Safety's I think it was.