Just Because You Invented Home Depot Doesn't Mean You Know The Nfl

Nono

I like Arthur but he is just too nice a guy and really a know nothing when it comes to the NFL. He didn't play football, to the best of my knowledge nor come from a football background.

Surely he is smart and must know his controlling ego is getting in the way of that Lombardi trophy he yearns for so badly

In my humble opinion

Blank and TD is like marrying a nice girl from a bad family.

She keeps letting her deadbeat brothers come live with you, and you are too nice to say no and tell them to move out.

The Patriots have proved time and again that they can't succeed without Belichick and Brady, but we keep trying to recreate it.

The NFL is a business

Blank is a businessman, a pretty successful one too.

What successful team runs their franchise like a business?

We seem more worried about the front office and sales than we do the product on the field.

Thats not how the pats, Ravens, steelers do it.

lol what are you talking about man?

I've never seen any blank quote that resembles the idea that he thinks he knows the nfl because he founded home depot.

he's a smart business man, and surrounds himself with people who know what's going on.

Being smart and rich does not always equal the best owner. I think he trust people too much and needs to be a little more "blood thirsty"

That's what I am talking about

I like Arthur but he is just too nice a guy and really a know nothing when it comes to the NFL. He didn't play football, to the best of my knowledge nor come from a football background.

Surely he is smart and must know his controlling ego is getting in the way of that Lombardi trophy he yearns for so badly

In my humble opinion

I guarantee you that Blank knows far more about the NFl than anyone on this board. You also don't know if Blank is a nice guy or if he ever played football, none of which are requirements to be an owner. For everyone that likes to think that Blank is not a smart person...I say ask yourself this question....what do I know about founding a fortune 500 company, or being a billionaire NFL owner? The answer is: NOTHING!

What in the world does that have to do with anything?

They're all successful businessmen... Even the jags owner. That means nothing.

He's slamming Blank for having no football background and that being a succesful businessman doesn't equate to knowing anything about running an NFL team., whilst using the Patriots as a comparison.

Kraft has as much football background as Blank.

I fail to see how you don't see the relevance.

What in the world does that have to do with anything?

They're all successful businessmen... Even the jags owner. That means nothing.

Ever hear of an owner making too many decisions and sticking his nose into everything, Jerry Jones. He is billionaire and his own worst enemy at times. Best thing he could do is back off and leave football to the people he hired

Just because you ***** and moan on a message board doesn't mean you know football either.

Not saying I do bro, just sitting here posting while Rex's jet is heading to Buffalo. How did that happen? Thought we were the spot for Rex's next job. I guarantee this is what Arthur said when he received a call from Rex's agent %#]%%#!!

Edited by Nono

Not saying I do bro, just sitting here posting while Rex's jet is heading to Buffalo. How did that happen? Thought we were the spot for Rex's next job. I guarantee this is what Arthur said when he received a call from Rex's agent %#]%%#!!

The problem here is that you completely bought into that speculation because it is what you wanted to hear. Words are wind with the media.

The problem here is that you completely bought into that speculation because it is what you wanted to hear. Words are wind with the media.

By the time it's printed news, the ink is dry on the contract in Orchard Park. It's not speculation it's a fact

It's gonna be fun watching the same ole RISE UP garbage campaign and a rookie head coach and the Falcons trying like hel to turn this ship around and sell PSL's

Kinda pissed off if you can't tell

Edited by Nono

By the time it's printed news, the ink is dry on the contract in Orchard Park. It's not speculation it's a fact

It's gonna be fun watching the same ole RISE UP garbage campaign and rookie head coach and the Falcons trying like hel to sell PSL's

Kinda pissed off if you can't tell

Hence why I said, "speculation." Never buy into media speculation. Only believe it when there are verifiable facts behind it.