To All Those Complaining About Rex Ryan

Sidecar Falcon

OP wants Gase as HC. js

Lmao I initially wanted Gase for the job. Then as I learned and researched more about the other candidates he went down on my list. That is the wonderful thing about opinions. They can change when you learn more and absorb knowledge, which allows you to take a different stance. But you wouldn't know anything about that since you wanted ONLY Rex , then when it looks like he MAY sign somewhere else, you remove your sig and cry.

I cared for about the 1st 30 min. Then i got over it. Im used to it with this team. But I do think we can be successful with another coach. Just sucks to pass of the best defensive coach when we are the worst defensive team. See why people are pissed?

Thank you. My issue is with people who think we will definitely suck if we don't get Ryan. There's no guarantee of success no matter who we hire. I understand people being upset about the defensive part of it. Lord knows I want a defense, but I also was not a big fan of Ryan. Either way I have confidence that we will hire the right coach.

I never understood why this board was so convinced Rex was the choice. He didn't get the job in 2008 and his last three seasons have been 18-30. The dude isn't even a mediocre NFL head coach. The only people pushing this hire were in the media, and they have good reason to want Rex Ryan employed. He's an easy headline.

We've passed on Rex Ryan twice now, and that was with him begging for the job both times. He did everything he could to push the Falcons into hiring him in 2014. It didn't happen.

Good for us.

I never understood why this board was so convinced Rex was the choice. He didn't get the job in 2008 and his last three seasons have been 18-30. The dude isn't even a mediocre NFL head coach. The only people pushing this hire were in the media, and they have good reason to want Rex Ryan employed. He's an easy headline.

We've passed on Rex Ryan twice now, and that was with him begging for the job both times. He did everything he could to push the Falcons into hiring him in 2014. It didn't happen.

Good for us.

Well said. Never like Ryan as a HC for us. There are better candidates out there.

Yep. Then everyone can rub **** in each other's faces because we actually care.

I was really looking forward to get someone who was a defensive Master mind mixed with Ryan as qb.. The off season is a failure and i want blank to sell this team..

We deserve to go 0-16 and get thrown out of the NFL.. And Dimitroff never to get a job again..

Tampax-Pearl-Amazon.jpg

I just gotta wonder between the Falcons and Niners which are undoubtedly the most talented two teams that any head coach can inherit why would he go and choose the Bills? There is something more to this story than just Dimitroff, failing to schedule a second interview, and the Falcons dragging their feet because he passed up on a talented Niners team as well. I

I know the Niners job has a lot of pressure attached to it but a coach that is confident in their coaching abilities would believe that he can take either one of these two teams and guide them to a championship. I think the Bills job doesn't have as much pressure on Rex as the Falcons and Niners jobs have. If he fails in Buffalo the first couple of years there he can point to not having a QB as a reason for coming up short.

Edited by Cali_Falcon_1184