Fa Question

With arguably the best defensive mind off the market do you think the falcons have to go out and get more than one high priced FA this offseason to help out an inexperienced head coach?

Example. Quinn , Bowles, Austin will be rookie head coaches.

Would a Suh and JPP or Suh and Hughes etc be necessary?

What about a McDaniels hire? How could that effect our defensive FA strategy?

Edited by GleasonForever!

I dont think we get Suh (though I would like to have him) but JPP is a real possibility. With or without a rookie HC, we are going to have to get a good pass rusher in FA (and LB in the draft).

If we get McDaniels as HC, we are once again saying we rely on our offence to win and disregard defense since we can "out score anyone".

Edited by SpongeDad

I'm a bit lost on the defensive front.

With a guy with the experience of Mike Nolan do they continue on that thought path of handing a defense over to the new guy or continue on with the status quo.

I guess hiring a new HC will sought out what is what.

Personally as of this minute the guy I want is Gary Kubiak.

If we get a guy who wants to change us into a 4-3, I'll be incredibly angry, but Suh would be an excellent addition in that scenario.

JPP is overrated and is going to get overpaid. We'd be better off with any combination of Graham, McPhee, Morgan and Hughes.

If we get a guy who wants to change us into a 4-3, I'll be incredibly angry, but Suh would be an excellent addition in that scenario.

JPP is overrated and is going to get overpaid. We'd be better off with any combination of Graham, McPhee, Morgan and Hughes.

The beauty of Suh possibly hitting the open market is that he can be used in either scheme. Would love to cop Graham since he's never had a chance to start. Hughes is also a good option since he's exploded recently.

Edited by jakepb96