I Get There Was A Reason But Some One Else Could Of Courted Rex.

Dirtybird3

I get blank had to put things in hold but come on. After a 5 hr interview even if blank couldnt conduct a second interview someone else should of filled in. I just feel they left him hanging and he didnt see any movement or even word of the next move. I dont get how you would go from jets to bills, the same situation you left, unless something just really didn't sit well with rex. And im sure he gets that his mom passed so I dont see where things fell apart. Blank your a business man right? Wtf happened!

the Bills are a qb away from being the next AFC East division winner. Rex may have made the right choice if they can get the right qb

I wonder how they will go about doing that with no first round pick. By the time they get that QB, will the defensive pieces still be in place? Unlikely, but who knows.

Regardless, this was a desperation move by the new Bills owners.

I get blank had to put things in hold but come on. After a 5 hr interview even if blank couldnt conduct a second interview someone else should of filled in. I just feel they left him hanging and he didnt see any movement or even word of the next move. I dont get how you would go from jets to bills, the same situation you left, unless something just really didn't sit well with rex. And im sure he gets that his mom passed so I dont see where things fell apart. Blank your a business man right? Wtf happened!

It's Blank and his ego in thinking the world will stop for him.

He's a billionaire. He's got people that could have carried this on without him.

He wanted to be the one to be in charge. He wanted to be the one to make the decision so he thought everyone would wait on him.

Well he is in charge so this is all on him.

I wonder how they will go about doing that with no first round pick. By the time they get that QB, will the defensive pieces still be in place? Unlikely, but who knows.

Regardless, this was a desperation move by the new Bills owners.

trade away future picks. Trade a pick for cousins. I never said when it would happen. Just said they are a qb away.

Maybe after 5 hours they decided they couldn't take him for 5 years.

Both. Rex is as great a coach as any, and I watched almost all the Jets games during his tenure living in NY. But it's not as if the Bills GM situation proves to be markedly better -- taking EJ Manuel when they did.

maybe he is afraid the qb will take the spot light off of him, hence why he turned to buffalo?

Both. Rex is as great a coach as any, and I watched almost all the Jets games during his tenure living in NY. But it's not as if the Bills GM situation proves to be markedly better -- taking EJ Manuel when they did.

that's their problem to deal with. At the end of the day they are a qb away. No matter if the move is out of desperation or that's been his issue in new York, it doesn't remove the fact that they are a qb away. Yall making that comment more than what it needs to be lol

maybe he is afraid the qb will take the spot light off of him, hence why he turned to buffalo?

Maybe he does want to go the Trent Dilfer super bowl route to enhance his legacy.

that's their problem to deal with. At the end of the day they are a qb away. No matter if the move is out of desperation or that's been his issue in new York, it doesn't remove the fact that they are a qb away. Yall making that comment more than what it needs to be lol

yea sorry, I'm just a little annoyed I woke up to this today angry.png

Edited by Dyinglobster

It's Blank and his ego in thinking the world will stop for him.

He's a billionaire. He's got people that could have carried this on without him.

He wanted to be the one to be in charge. He wanted to be the one to make the decision so he thought everyone would wait on him.

Well he is in charge so this is all on him.

Yeah, blank is a dumb *** there was only one thing he had to do and he ****** up badly.now we most likely getting mcdaniels for Hc and that is just awful. Hopefully he doesn't destroy this roster like he did to the broncos smh.blank your dumber the plank(the piece of wood from Ed Edd n eddy) lmao

All this blather over a head coach with a losing record. When Buffalo stays around .500 for the next 4 years, y'all will say, 'Why did I want that guy?'

Thats easy to say with teams with no qb in a conference where 10-6 doesn't promise you anything. With our offense 11-13 wins could get us 1st or second. He can do more with us then buffalo.