Any Possibility Of A Sunday Morning With Pox Thread?

Kevo

Yeah I see what y'all are saying about him now

Yup.

If the Panthers would have pulled off the upset, he'd have made a thread or two by now. It's chicken ****.

Btw, in my **** talking about Cam, I haven't been able to say congrats on a good season kid. Nothing to be ashamed of. Better teams have gone to Seattle and got handled. Tough place to play. Congrats on a good season and a playoff win.

Yup.

If the Panthers would have pulled off the upset, he'd have made a thread or two by now. It's chicken ****.

Btw, in my **** talking about Cam, I haven't been able to say congrats on a good season kid. Nothing to be ashamed of. Better teams have gone to Seattle and got handled. Tough place to play. Congrats on a good season and a playoff win.

Thanks man this was one crazy season and I can't wait till next year. Norman has turned out to be a really good CB and we need to keep Bene in the slot

Hoping we can nab a SS, LT and punt/kickoff returner in this draft thats also a good WR. Like a poor mans Steve Smith

Edited by PantherWake

Thanks man this was one crazy season and I can't wait till next year. Norman has turned out to be a read good CB and we need to keep Bene in the slot

Hoping we can nab a SS, LT and punt/kickoff returner in this draft thats also a good WR. Like a poor mans Steve Smith

For reals. I get laughed at when I say carolinas defense is near perfect on tatf, but it's a little depressing to think about how few areas could be considered a weakness.

For reals. I get laughed at when I say carolinas defense is near perfect on tatf, but it's a little depressing to think about how few areas could be considered a weakness.

Gettlemagic lol but he has proven so far to be a great drafter and talent evaluator. I'm interested to see how he works future contracts of Cam, Luke, Star etc

Edited by PantherWake