Jason Cole Says Rex Wants Falcons Job, But Keeping Bills In Back Pocket

paulitik

Well if he is even thinking about CBS....what does that tell people? I just heard something about this. That tells me maybe he doesn't have the fire to coach again. We definitely don't need that stuff.

Or Rex and his agent might be using that as leverage.

Same with reporting that he has tons of interest in the Falcons, Niners, and Bills(which has the same situation as the Jets).

It's all a business game of trying to gain leverage.

Of course the Bills aren't Rex's 1st choice.

The Bills situation is just like the one he just came from.

Top defense, no/awful QB.

Rex would have to inherit the Bills investment in EJ Manuel(their 2013 1st round pick).

Stevie Wonder can see that trainwreck a mile away. The only place that makes any kind of sense for him is coming here. Everything else is pretty much NY all over.

Very true Dawn of us dirty birds/ It is a tricky a$$ business these day's. Lol, the man want's to get paid in a big way! DOTB the coach that will come in that has the defensive mentality, will gut half of this D trying to prove what it takes to make it right. Got a feeling we are going to see more player's cut from this team than ever before.

Stevie Wonder can see that trainwreck a mile away. The only place that makes any kind of sense for him is coming here. Everything else is pretty much NY all over.

Yep

As for the Niners, Rex could find himself in the same situation that caused Jim Harbaugh to leave SF.

I don't think that their GM Trent Baalke is innocent in SF's power struggle over the past few seasons and could be a bit overbearing himself.

I don't think that it was all Jim Harbaugh.

Rex and Jim have very similar personalities and express the same passion for the game.

@whenfalconswin

Quinn is a huge gamble. I see a boom or bust for him. We all know what he's done on paper with arguably the best defense and player at each position but can he do it again, with little talent to start? That's what we (everyone) is banking on.