Cam Chancellor For Prez

HASHBROWN3

That shot he put on Tolbert was not only timely, but it also commanded praise.... One of the best downhill hammer shots I have witnessed in the playoffs in some time. Tolbert got stopped cold and knocked cold with 3 yards left for a first... most safeties would never be able to deliver that blow and stay in the game. Tolbert lost that collision bigtime.

super Kam! scam newton, you have been exposed sir!

I will never attempt to cover up my disdain for Cam Newton. I have no respect whatsoever for that dude. But he could certainly find his way eventually. We all can turn our lives and attitudes around at any time...

But this this topic is all about Kam Chancellor and the show he put on... I would love to have a guy like this on the falcons...

Fifth round pick.

This is why I'm not as on board with firing TD as everyone else seems to be. He's brought players in that I feel as thought haven't been given the opportunity to succeed, or haven't been properly coached up. Everyone wants to joke about his 3rd round "projects," but the physical tools some of our players actually have are off the charts. Southward is a freak of nature. I want to see him with another coach who puts the best players on to the field and in the best position to succeed before I get on the fire TD train.

Funny how as a VT fan I wanted him and Brandon Flowers and ALMOST EVERYONE shot that down because he was from VT. Kanye is a beast and an even better person.

I was a big Kam fan too. Honestly didn't know how he would translate. Thomas Davis had recently changed to OLB, so everybody wanted him to be an OLB too.

But think about it. Pete Carroll had Taylor Mays. Same player essentially. Not surprised.

Fifth round pick.

Not as good as Kroy Biermann. You guys are out of your minds if you think Kam is better than ANY 5th rounder the GREAT Thomas Dimitroff has selected?!?! Kam on a Thomas Dimitroff Draft Board = UDFA.

image005.jpg

And you Marks wonder why our team is in the Shitter. It's because we are letting guys like Kam Chancellor DROP to the 5th round so a team with ACTUAL KNOWLEDGE OF TALENT get the TALENT. While Thomas Dimitroff is cashing in checks, buying mountain bikes and figuring out how much length to cut off his bozo surfer wanna be hair. SURE GLAD We have a GREAT TEAM HERE. ****

In Fact, I want you Marks to understand one thing and one thing only. Don't blame Smitty and the coaches, blame the TALENT this crap team has brought in over the past 7 years. THANKS TD!!!!!!!! Oh lets see Kam Chancellor is still on the board, hmmm, MAN Corey PETERS dropped to the 3rd!!!! LETS DRAFT MIKE JOHNSON, OMG JOE HAWLEY IS ON THE BOARD, LETS GET HIM!!! HOLY **** DOMINIQUE FRANKS is still there in the 5th ROUND?!!!?!?!?! WELL WHY NOT!!!! What about Kam Chancellor? WHOOOOOOO??? I Don't know a guy named Chancellor -says Dimitroff. Thanks alot you *** hole

Oh but I forgot, Its NEED'S based. ITS CHARACTER. ITS CULTURE... I think Kam Chancellor didn't pack a lunch one day in elementary school so that drew a MAJOR Red Flag to TD and Co. Sure glad we STUCK to the process all these years while teams like the Seahawks are sitting back and laughing at the rest of the league about how getting good players is like taking candy from a baby. BUT OH right, TD gets paid to do it with his VAST EXPERIENCE of #######.

Since I keep coming back here is a little more fuel to the fire for you Marks out there who are so COMMITTED to the Falcon culture.

Edited by R_The_Great