Still Proud Of This Team.

PantherWake

I was wrong we will not win the SB this year.

This season was filled with so many ups and downs.

From Hardy's conviction to Cam's injuries and then Rivera's House Fire this has been an odd season.

3-8-1 to the divisional round of the playoffs is crazy.

Proud of this team and can't wait till next year

KEEP POUNDING

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yall took a step today, im afraid and jealous To say.

Dont let the haters get to ya, panthers did good... i feel disgusting now lol

As far as Winston goes... man i jus don't know anymore lol

Thanks haha I think Winston will be better than Mariota thats why I hope you don't draft Winston

You guys played a good game until that catastrophic eff up at the end. I was rooting for y'all to at least make it a close one. Y'all deserve to be proud of your team. The defense has really gotten it together compared to where they were earlier in the season and the team showed it's got some fight in em.

But make no mistake, you guys harping on Matt's pick 6 the last couple weeks who never would have thought Cam would do this to y'all have some crow to eat.

Couldn't agree more.. We fought back to get to this point. .

Now we head into the off-season with less holes then I thought. .

Had the Falcons not took out the Saints, you all would have seen what we all knew.

Panthers got lucky facing a crippled Falcons and a crippled cardinals team. They got exposed for the pretenders they are.

Chicken **** ********.

Yall would be posting the same **** if your sorry *** team made it this far.

Props to the panthers for making the most out of a 7 win season.

No ****!!

They deserve their props. I don't se anyone making excuses. Wonder what Falcon fans would be saying right now if they had just lost ANOTHER playoff game. The Panthers lost to a better team. At this point the Seahawks are better by far than any team in this division, and if you can't see it you're a complete fool. Somebody had to represent our division...it's just too bad none of our teams are good enough right now to do it. Now we ALL get to look forward to an interesting off season.

Props Panthers fans. Your team tried...

I will say that Cam is turning out not to be nearly what I thought he was. He looked very, very bad tonight.