Heres My Question About Interviews!

ok so when i need a job , i fill out an application, get a call from HR who sets up an interview. i got to the interview and let them know how ill be an asset to the job. and im hired or not right....

so how does a coaching interview go...Falcons requested to "speak to" (interview) candidates, they didnt actually apply.. so how does an interview work on that aspect. is the team interviewed by the coach??, cause at the end of the day the team offers the position and the candidate accepts or declines right??!!

Yea they're trying to sell it to each other.

Most good employers will tell candidates their business is a good place to work and offer the job if they like you.

I don't know if a coaching candidate would accept a interview if they weren't interested to begin with so if they turn it down they were convinced one way or the other to not accept

ok so when i need a job , i fill out an application, get a call from HR who sets up an interview. i got to the interview and let them know how ill be an asset to the job. and im hired or not right....

so how does a coaching interview go...Falcons requested to "speak to" (interview) candidates, they didnt actually apply.. so how does an interview work on that aspect. is the team interviewed by the coach??, cause at the end of the day the team offers the position and the candidate accepts or declines right??!!

First off, don't change your font to some giant blue **** for no reason other than attention.

Second, I think they only request to speak to coordinators and others currently employed by other teams. That is to avoid tampering. They just contact people like Rex Ryan and bring them in.

Finally, after all that it is basically a sit down where both sides discuss their philosophies, needs, and expectations. Both sides are selling themselves to each other.

emot-tiphat.gif