If We Don't Get Ryan/trestman I Will Lose Some Respect For Blank

I lost some respect for Blank when he didn't fire Dimitroff along with Smith.

Now that he (Blank) is making it known that the HC will be reporting to him instead of the GM he's looking a lot more like the idiot version of Jerry Jones than Bob Kraft.

Blank thinks his Home Depot business acumen will eventually transfer well to the NFL.

Good luck with that.

Blank would spit on your 'respect' and then have you tossed off a bridge with some concrete shoes.

Blank is like a weird cross between the Godfather and Vincent Price.

Hurry up and offer them a deal blank!

Everyone in the league including fans of other teams are literally saying this combo can win a title with our team. What more is their to see.

I understand due diligence, but the rest have no solid OCs on their corner.

Don't worry he will be our coach. The announcement will be made on January 19th.

I think it's safe to say that, no matter what, some fans somewhere, are going to lose some respect for Blank, when he ultimately makes his final decision. That's why it's important that he doesn't care what the fans think, and simply makes the best choice, whether that be Ryan or someone else.

I lost some respect for Blank when he didn't fire Dimitroff along with Smith.

Now that he (Blank) is making it known that the HC will be reporting to him instead of the GM he's looking a lot more like the idiot version of Jerry Jones than Bob Kraft.

Blank thinks his Home Depot business acumen will eventually transfer well to the NFL.

Good luck with that.

To be fair man - Blank is smart, and he has owned the Falcons since what, 2001? He's got at least 15 years of NFL experience through ownership, and a smart mind for talent. He's seen multiple coaches/GMs walk through the door... I'm pretty sure he isn't a bad judge of football acumen. I would think he is sharper than Jerry Jones too.

To be fair man - Blank is smart, and he has owned the Falcons since what, 2001? He's got at least 15 years of NFL experience through ownership, and a smart mind for talent. He's seen multiple coaches/GMs walk through the door... I'm pretty sure he isn't a bad judge of football acumen. I would think he is sharper than Jerry Jones too.

laugh.png

One of the funniest posts I've ever read. Well done.

yeah Rex and Tressy have winners written all over them.unsure.pngunsure.pngunsure.pngunsure.png . Overrated coaches with losing records. It amazes me the recycling of coaches in pro sports.

what part of trestmans resume as an OC makes him overrated?

Edited by coupey