A Question For All The Anti Mcdaniels Peeps

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If McDaniels was our head coach in the NFC Championship game, and we are up 17-0, would he sit on the ball or does he step on the 49ers throat. IHO, if McDaniels was our coach in that game, we are in the Super Bowl

it doesnt matter, because we never get there.

I agree with this 100% but he is still the guy who drafted Tebow in the first round.

And Rex is still the guy who couldn't do anything with him except throw him to the fire for no good reason.

Yeah, because Tebow was soooooo great and tore up the NFL AFTER Rex and crew got rid of him!!!! Oh Wait...

Guest Negatorris

I would not mind McDaniels at all. The guy coordinated the most dominant offense in NFL history.

I still want Rex more though.

It was the most dominant, up until last year. But another thing is that we don't have Tom Brady nor Randy Moss.

Find it interesting that Ryan supporters are happy to assume that Ryan learned from his mistakes as a HC and will be a better coach his second time around, but think that McDaniel will be the same exact coach in his second gig.

Lean towards Ryan myself, but McDaniels with a solid DC could be fun too. Lots of NFL HCs win super bowls their second time around-Belichick Carroll Dungy Vermeil.

Guest Homer the Brave

I agree with this 100% but he is still the guy who drafted Tebow in the first round.

Yeah, that one thing is what sours me on him. It was almost like his ego got in the way of good sense, thinking he could prove to everyone he could mold him into an NFL QB. How did Elway let him get away with that?