Our Head Coaching Decision May Hinge On Tomorrows Games

I think Rex Ryan is going to be the next head coach I also think that trestmen will be the new offense of Cordinator I think the decision is already been made but with Arthur Blank's mother passing away and the funeral was this past Thursday he was not able to make this announcement. Niw we have the games this weekend so the best call would be making the announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

I really feel that if New England loses tomorrow McDaniels will be our new Coach. If NE wins, and Seattle some how loses, then we go after Quinn. If both win, then we probably go after Rex. If both lose, I still think it will be McDaniel. Just a gut feeling. I think Blank wants a New coach in place before the Super Bowl

Wait, what? This is the most stupidest thing I read on here today. But take heart, the day isn't over with yet.

I wonder if Blanks head is right. He just buried his mother and I understand how its like to lose a relative. It takes an emotion toll on you. He needs to take a step back,clear his head and think.

He needs to hire a coach that is best for the franchise and fans. Not that midget McDaniels that TD and Pioli lobbys for(If thats true). I hope his head is cleared and he sees that those two idiots are trying to save their jobs.

Edited by birdman71

While I understand due dilligence, I do NOT understand the delay. It shouldn't take weeks to determine the top candidate. The early bird gets the worm. Identify the top candidate and go get him before other teams do instead of finishing second while doing the tenth interview.

maybe they know who they want to talk to, but by NFL rules can't talk to them until their "season" is over some teams are still playing ie They can't talk to McDaniels---yet.

maybe they know who they want to talk to, but by NFL rules can't talk to them until their "season" is over some teams are still playing ie They can't talk to McDaniels---yet.

Yeah, that's what bothers me ---- the longer this thing drags out, the more I think we're going after McD. ---- on maybe, Quinn...

if mcdaniels is hired, might has well make td owner cause blank is not running the team if hes letting these two stooges get whoever they want.

Which is the point. Do you want Blank to be owner and GM? If not, then why do you expect him to make the selection?