No Falcon Coach

SaintRay

My team has won a Superbowl within my lifetime, so my wish has been fulfilled plus some. No, I don't begrudge you the B2B because THE PANTHERS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WITH IT!! If y'all were still in mix for the SB, then I'd be getting excited for you and the South. So far we have only 2 Lombardis in the South. I wouldn't have minded a third. Go ahead and smirk about your b2b division win while we plan got another Lombardi. If/when it happens I hope Saints fans are more gracious than y'all. But right now losing season for an entire division has made that division a laughing stock. Don't be surprised if any other teams know or care because they are too busy laughing at ALL OF US.

Basically every single season is a failure unless a SB ring is won at the end of it.. So it is pointless to celebrate the little victories and find happiness. Yet you bring up regular season records....for not only the Panthers, but the entire division. If the SB is the only thing that matters, then htf do records fit in there?

Are you saying that a winning team that goes one and done in the playoffs...........is better than a losing team that scratches out a playoff win? Because as far as "division pride" goes...........we have laid some pretty big eggs in the playoffs , while sporting great records and controlling most of the hype.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fans of the NFCS team that would win in the playoffs would be insufferable. The funny thing is, aside from a small percentage of posters, almost every poster in here was calling this the NFCSuck and didn't want to win the division. Now it's been done, it's B2B Champs, SUCK IT!!

Well, I wanted to win, because as long as your team is in it, there's a chance. But this place was bereft of grace and full of butthurt once it happened. Largely due to previously absent posters coming on the scene and beating their respective chests. When I first got here, I read about how posters weren't gonna take guff from posters who haven't been here but suddenly now that their team is winning or now that another poster's team is losing, they wanna come in and give grief. I didn't understand it then, but I get it now. It's almost cowardly. Where ya been when things were in doubt or in question?! But NOW that things are defined, you wanna holler. It's like the dude who is silent in the street but then as he gets to the safety of his door at home, he starts wolfing. Weaksauce.