No Falcon Coach

SaintRay

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would lobby to trade Ryan, collect two or three 1st rounders. Convince the GM to use the #8 pick on Mariota, if he's there. With the other 1st round pick acquired through trade, I'd get the best defender on the board.

Lobby the GM to grab Suh. Pick Hardy up for a one year "prove it" deal.. Try to get JPP.

Not if all the other teams are improving. You may never win the division again.

How many years can anyone use that "IF"? Last year, the Falcons and Saints were supposed to be improved enough to push the Panthers to the bottom.. now the Falcons are starting over and rebuilding.

How many years can anyone use that "IF"? Last year, the Falcons and Saints were supposed to be improved enough to push the Panthers to the bottom.. now the Falcons are starting over and rebuilding.

???????

lmao

we are rebuilding our D scheme

Our Skill Players are in Place

and Rank among the best in the NFL ....

when teams rebuild

they change qb, rbs, wrs, everything

they trade the 1 or 2 players on their team to build for the Future

I dont see Falcons trading Ryan, Jones, Tru, Freeman, Smith, Hageman, Moore, Matthews...

anytime soon lol

you would have to be a fool to think the Falcons wont be right back in the mix for the Div with good solid coaching and the talent they have....

not just next yr, but the next few yrs....

Never seen many rebuilding teams that could say that lol

Would lobby to trade Ryan, collect two or three 1st rounders. Convince the GM to use the #8 pick on Mariota, if he's there. With the other 1st round pick acquired through trade, I'd get the best defender on the board.

Lobby the GM to grab Suh. Pick Hardy up for a one year "prove it" deal.. Try to get JPP.

Then your mom would come in and tell you to shut the xbox off because it was time for lunch

Rex Ryan has choose his OC and its Marc Trestman....

The Former Bears HC will accompany Rex to either Buffalo or Atlanta according to sources....

Trestman will have no M Forte in Atlanta, but Lucky for him he wont have a Jay Cutler either....

Wait.... I thought Steven Jackson was closing in on ELITE status not too long ago?mmmhmm.gifmmmhmm.gifmmmhmm.gif

Sexy Rex is out. Gone to Buffalo.

The pool is draining. Don't continue to embarrass your organization any further.

Call me Artie.

$2M/yr.

Why do I get the feeling you'd do your absolute best to make sure it was a 1 year deal, so you could make sure they went 0-16?wiggle.001.gifwiggle.001.gif