Firing Up The Bullet Smoker Tonight....

jb 3.0

Having the kids & grandkids over tomorrow for our belated Christmas Celebration, so I got a nice 9 lb. pork butt and injected it with an apple cider based marinade yesterday. Gonna slather it with yellow mustard and my spice rub, then start smoking it about 7:30 tonight, so it'll be done around 1:30 tomorrow before the games start!

I'll post some photos, if I can remember.wink.png

You shouldn't smoke out of any metal... increases your chances of Parkinson's. Glass, man...

WTF??????

I smoke meat in either a converted propane tank or a Weber Bullet Smoker. Been doin' it for over 30 years, don't have Cancer, Parkinson's or any other illnesses.tongue.png

The brass bullet was something my sister in law gave me, for small amounts of weed. I rarely used it, due to needing to be cleaned constantly. I don't smoke weed or tobacco. That's what brownies & muffins are for. I've turned into quite the baker though.wink.png

WTF??????

I smoke meat in either a converted propane tank or a Weber Bullet Smoker. Been doin' it for over 30 years, don't have Cancer, Parkinson's or any other illnesses.tongue.png

The brass bullet was something my sister in law gave me, for small amounts of weed. I rarely used it, due to needing to be cleaned constantly. I don't smoke weed or tobacco. That's what brownies & muffins are for. I've turned into quite the baker though.wink.png

Should just try wax!!! It eliminates the need for dry bud!!

WTF??????

I smoke meat in either a converted propane tank or a Weber Bullet Smoker. Been doin' it for over 30 years, don't have Cancer, Parkinson's or any other illnesses.:P

The brass bullet was something my sister in law gave me, for small amounts of weed. I rarely used it, due to needing to be cleaned constantly. I don't smoke weed or tobacco. That's what brownies & muffins are for. I've turned into quite the baker though.;)

Weed Edibles?

So cut it up into chunks and woof down a couple bites of that bark.

Who'd know?

That's what I'm gonna do, but if I do it now, they'll be all over it.

Is there ANYthing better than slow apple smoked pork butts? If so, I've never had it!