Walterfootball Fa 2015 Rankings

hjerry

It's not an insult. I call my own opinions in my mock drafts flawed, every time I make one.

There's going to be a rate of error for everyone. Then you think about next level coaching/motivation, personalities, and personal development. Too many humans involved to give anything much more than a well educated decision.

he is missing some guys like

FB Jerome Felton, doesnt even have Dimarco in the short list, even tho I'd have him over some of the other guys listed.

havent looked through all positions yet.

Felton is not a FA, and Dimarco is an ERFA, which he doesn't list.

On March 20, 2012, Felton was signed as a free agent by the Minnesota Vikings.

Jerome Felton signed a 3 year / $7,500,000 contract with the Minnesota Vikings, including a $941,178 signing bonus, $2,500,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $2,500,000.

a 3 year deal in 2012 is 12-13-14, so he is a FA. something is bugged somewhere.

On March 20, 2012, Felton was signed as a free agent by the Minnesota Vikings.

Jerome Felton signed a 3 year / $7,500,000 contract with the Minnesota Vikings, including a $941,178 signing bonus, $2,500,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $2,500,000.

a 3 year deal in 2012 is 12-13-14, so he is a FA. something is bugged somewhere.

Look at the transaction right above that one.

John Jerry? Why settle for mediocrity... and another Jerry at that?

yeah, no thanks on John Jerry. Theres maybe 4 guards that would be an upgrade over Blalock: Orlando Franklin, Iupati(tho he will be worse in pass pro), James Carpenter(tho he is injury prone), and Clint Boling(he is actually from ATL, need to do more research on him). If we don't get one of the first 4 here, we are better off keeping Blalock or drafting a Guard in the 2nd or 3rd.

yeah, no thanks on John Jerry. Theres maybe 4 guards that would be an upgrade over Blalock: Orlando Franklin, Iupati(tho he will be worse in pass pro), James Carpenter(tho he is injury prone), and Clint Boling(he is actually from ATL, need to do more research on him). If we don't get one of the first 4 here, we are better off keeping Blalock or drafting a Guard in the 2nd or 3rd.

There's been heavy rumors that the Ravens may release Mashall Yanda, b/c of his age and huge cap number. I'd grab him as well if so.