Jerry Hughes = Ray Edwards 2.0?

Worilds is very streaky. Too inconsistent for my liking. If you watch his game against Houston this year, he looks like an all-world OLB. Then you watch the week 9 Baltimore game, or even the week 14 Cincinnati game, and he not only disappears but looks like a liability in every way imaginable. He'd probably still be my 5th choice after Hughes because I still like him better than a guy like Jabaal Sheard, but I'd really prefer to just get Graham and McPhee, even if we have to pay them more than other teams would be willing to, than have to settle for a guy like Worilds.

Ok that makes sense. I believe the Eagles have said Graham is a priority and rightfully so, so I doubt he is available.

I am surprised I haven't once heard Sam Acho's name mentioned in these forums. If we end up with Bowles I think there is a good chance he brings over a trusted pass rusher and Acho seems to me to be great to a guy who can fight for snaps against and push our drafted EDGE pressence assuming we get a McPhee or such on the other side.

Very hard to say, maybe a combination of him playing up to his abilities and playing alongside 3 strong players. Also don't forget it's was a contract year for him. Definitley a buy or beware.

He actually played well last year also. I would be hesitant to pay him though due to the talent around him.

Ok that makes sense. I believe the Eagles have said Graham is a priority and rightfully so, so I doubt he is available.

I am surprised I haven't once heard Sam Acho's name mentioned in these forums. If we end up with Bowles I think there is a good chance he brings over a trusted pass rusher and Acho seems to me to be great to a guy who can fight for snaps against and push our drafted EDGE pressence assuming we get a McPhee or such on the other side.

I don't think that the Eagles would be willing to spend too much to keep Graham.

They still have Connor Barwin(14.5 sacks), Vinny Curry(9 sacks), and their 2014 1st round pick Marcus Smith. Still plenty of horses in the stable.

Graham would be wise to test the market, the Eagles will probably not be willing to franchise tag him if they can't come to terms on a deal by FA time.

I don't think that the Eagles would be willing to spend too much to keep Graham.

They still have Connor Barwin(14.5 sacks), Vinny Curry(9 sacks), and their 2014 1st round pick Marcus Smith. Still plenty of horses in the stable.

Graham would be wise to test the market, the Eagles will probably not be willing to franchise tag him if they can't come to terms on a deal by FA time.

That is true, the franchise tag is very doubtful and if he tests the market we can get him. By the way I attempted to look up some facts about what I said the Eagles said and it wasn't there. I must've just read their reporter saying he should be a priority with no word from the FO.

Acho is a scrub.

I'm for McPhee and Sheard, but tempted to dig into Derrick Morgan. Steady. 6 sacks a year. Good all around edge rusher. I think it's obvious #8 is going to be a speed rusher between Gregory, Ray and Beasley. Mass has some speed too. McPhee would be more power, I liken him to Michael Bennett, and Morgan would be the all around rusher.

I'm for McPhee and Sheard, but tempted to dig into Derrick Morgan. Steady. 6 sacks a year. Good all around edge rusher. I think it's obvious #8 is going to be a speed rusher between Gregory, Ray and Beasley. Mass has some speed too. McPhee would be more power, I liken him to Michael Bennett, and Morgan would be the all around rusher.

I like your idea of having a speed, power, and consistent balanced guy for the coach to play with. It kinda makes me think of a basic RB trio haha

I like this strategy if we can't get Houston (which is unlikely). I'm not sold on Mass though.

Worilds is very streaky. Too inconsistent for my liking. If you watch his game against Houston this year, he looks like an all-world OLB. Then you watch the week 9 Baltimore game, or even the week 14 Cincinnati game, and he not only disappears but looks like a liability in every way imaginable. He'd probably still be my 5th choice after Hughes because I still like him better than a guy like Jabaal Sheard, but I'd really prefer to just get Graham and McPhee, even if we have to pay them more than other teams would be willing to, than have to settle for a guy like Worilds.

Yeah that's exactly how I feel. He shows flashes of dominance sometimes and will really make you think, "oh this guy is turning into a beast." Then out of nowhere he kind of disappears. Good player but way too inconsistent. I feel like Mass could be better than him if given the snaps

Kayoh do you think McPhee and Graham will fit into a scheme like Quinns if he is out head coach? Are there any pass rushers in FA that would fit his scheme?

Yeah, McPhee is perfect for the Michael Bennett role and Graham would be a solid LEO/Sam LB in his scheme.