Jstammer

hjerry

****! He left.

I wasn't kidding with this thread either. I really do enjoy hearing the mods opinions, even if I disagree with them. We hear from Banker, Tug, and Mono quite often, and we all know that Sacfalc is down there in collegesports, but we very rarely hear from the others.

I've been chiming in intermittently in other threads with my opinion about the goings-on with the Falcons. No need to start a separate thread just to voice my opinions.

I'm kind of in sit-back-and-watch mode right now. I was glad to see the organizational changes announced and think they're for the better because, honestly, I think Dimitroff started to drink his own Kool-Aid. Hopefully, this will be a wake-up call to Dimitroff and he and Pioli I've already commented on my desire to bring Todd Bowles in as the next head coach, but I have to admit that I'm warming up to the idea of Rex Ryan. I think Ryan wants the job - badly - because there is NO other opening out there with a franchise QB which will leave Ryan free to focus on his primary area of expertise in fixing what's wrong with this team - defense. Conversely, Ryan is a name that will excite the Falcons fan base, which is something that's desperately needed after two losing seasons.

I've been chiming in intermittently in other threads with my opinion about the goings-on with the Falcons. No need to start a separate thread just to voice my opinions.

I'm kind of in sit-back-and-watch mode right now. I was glad to see the organizational changes announced and think they're for the better because, honestly, I think Dimitroff started to drink his own Kool-Aid. Hopefully, this will be a wake-up call to Dimitroff and he and Pioli I've already commented on my desire to bring Todd Bowles in as the next head coach, but I have to admit that I'm warming up to the idea of Rex Ryan. I think Ryan wants the job - badly - because there is NO other opening out there with a franchise QB which will leave Ryan free to focus on his primary area of expertise in fixing what's wrong with this team - defense. Conversely, Ryan is a name that will excite the Falcons fan base, which is something that's desperately needed after two losing seasons.

Can you change the title above my avatar from probation to RC Alpha bull

Well it wasn't about you specifically. As I said, you, Tug, and Mono, comment pretty frequently, but we very rarely see the others around. I was just interested in the opinions on one of the non big 3, that's all.