Blank Wants Toughness! Sign Suh!

Trouble

You want a 1 man wrecking crew on the DLINE? Get the man, the myth, the legend, the guy who would put fear into any QB the Falcons face!

I dont care what the price, oppertunity like this only come around once a blue moon.

We have tried and tried to fix the Dline with little to no success. Now its time to get the big man in here dressed in red and black.

Suh oozes passion and he makes a OC scared at night wooring about him.

Wanna fix the D? bring em home and make it happen.

He is the christmas gift our DC never got. Its time to spend some money on D and get us a beast.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong and psychotic > tough

I can live with that as long as the monster is on our team racking up sacks and QB pressure. Its been a long time since we had a wrecking ball on the dline.

Fair enough i guess. I just get tired of people (not you necessarily) constantly calling for guys like Suh and Incognito just because they think their insanity is 'tough'.

Just no! Do it on Madden if you must! If you actually want this team to get better and want it to be a contender for years to come you do not make these sort of acquisitions!

Suh will sign a deal in excess of JJ Watt's $16.5mm/year deal. You can have 3 very good starters for that and change! Paying QB money for a player who has far less of an impact on the game is madness!

Edited by halifaxfalcon

You gotta love the fact that his issues are all on the field tho. Has anybody ever been suspended for a long period time for excessive after the whistle penalties?

I mean it has to be unprecedented and given that I think it's worth the risk. Long suspensions are usually the result of something off the field.

the man plays with relentless aggression. He almost always play injured and hardly ever miss any games. Every O linemen and D linemen in the NFL are tough as ****

Well if you want to be general about it every player in the nfl is tough to a degree. That's not what i mean.

Everyone campaigning for Suh, will be moaning and groaning that we wasted money on him, if he gets suspended next year.

I won't. A player like this you are either all in or you don't get him.

I don't want anymore past their prime value players. We need a difference maker and he is it.

Then use our pic for the best player on the board when it's our pick. Add some talent.

I have always said all nfl players are tough. What do you mean?

Well personally, when i say tough i don't just mean able to punch someone in the mouth or take a punch back either. It's as much mental as physical, and as much emotional as either. Yeah you need to be able to get hit and get back up, and yeah you need to be able to get into the scrum and come out the other side.

But these guys that take cheap shots? The guys that intentionally hurt other players because they get upset and can't handle it, or abuse people in the locker room or their families at home?

Nah, those guys aren't tough. They can be as strong as you like, but they're weakminded. JJ Watt is tough. Suh is not, not in my book.

How do you know what "BLANK" wants? Per your Title of this thread................................

I think winning is what "BLANK" wants.......

I think blank is allowed to want more than 1 thing.

But if blank wants to win he better fix the problem with the D.

Well personally, when i say tough i don't just mean able to punch someone in the mouth or take a punch back either. It's as much mental as physical, and as much emotional as either. Yeah you need to be able to get hit and get back up, and yeah you need to be able to get into the scrum and come out the other side.

But these guys that take cheap shots? The guys that intentionally hurt other players because they get upset and can't handle it, or abuse people in the locker room or their families at home?

Nah, those guys aren't tough. They can be as strong as you like, but they're weakminded. JJ Watt is tough. Suh is not, not in my book.

interesting take. I understand your point and agree to a certain extent