Two Potential Hawks Buyers Want To Do Everything In Their Power To Move The Hawks To Seattle!

No different than many of you complaining about mocks. Let's move along now.

Yeah... Never complained about mocks.

I've said it a million times and not just about basketball.

This mindset of "I dont like it. I dont care. But im still going to make sure everyone knows I dont care" is incredibbllyyyy douchey.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No way the NBA will give up the number 8 or 9 TV market and go to a number 15 market in Seattle. NBA just got a huge TV deal as well and I'm sure the markets had something to do with it as well. NBA leaving Atlanta is not realistic or happening. NBA fought for the Kings and Bucks to stay where they are so I highly doubt they will let the Hawks leave.

The Seattle bidders can "bid" all they want but it won't work. ASG won't sell to them and the NBA will vote against it.

This is different than ASG selling the Thrashers to Winnipeg. NHL is not popular here and I wouldn't think ratings were high in Atlanta for it. NBA on the other hand has high ratings out of Atlanta for all of their national games.

Bottom line, our Hawks are here to stay!

Yeah... Never complained about mocks.

I've said it a million times and not just about basketball.

This mindset of "I dont like it. I dont care. But im still going to make sure everyone knows I dont care" is incredibbllyyyy douchey.

I use to not care until every little thing started becoming an issue. Besides, you think no one would get stupid if I made a Bama thread here?

LOL...you must be dooshy because you have done that type a thing quite a bit yourself. Eat your highhorse for lunch bro.

No way the NBA will give up the number 8 or 9 TV market and go to a number 15 market in Seattle. NBA just got a huge TV deal as well and I'm sure the markets had something to do with it as well. NBA leaving Atlanta is not realistic or happening. NBA fought for the Kings and Bucks to stay where they are so I highly doubt they will let the Hawks leave.

The Seattle bidders can "bid" all they want but it won't work. ASG won't sell to them and the NBA will vote against it.

This is different than ASG selling the Thrashers to Winnipeg. NHL is not popular here and I wouldn't think ratings were high in Atlanta for it. NBA on the other hand has high ratings out of Atlanta for all of their national games.

Bottom line, our Hawks are here to stay!

Well, I'm certainly glad that's all settled! Can we lock this nonsense now?

Bill Simmons is a joke and created all of this because two Seattle investors want to submit a bid.

Thats it.

The NBA isn't involved.

The hawks haven't talked to them

There is Literally nothing that would signal the hawks moving.

Bill Simmons can suck a huge fatty for this garbage. He's just drumming up Internet clicks.

I'm wiping sweat from my forehead right now. Thank you. I seriously almost lost it!

I love the Hawks, and I'm glad they're being sold to someone who cares. However, I'm not positive, but I think the NBA has already said the Hawks will be staying in Atlanta. Don't go nuts over rumors.

Besides that didnt one of the owners say he would refuse to sell to anyone who wanted to move the team. I remember hearing that in the offseason on 92.9.

It wasn't a report either. It was him saying it.

Hawks are not moving - for many reasons:

1. NBA TV and TNT are both headquartered in Atlanta
  2. NBA players are 80% African American and Atlanta has rich in culture there as birthplace of MLK
  3. Atlanta is a bigger market than Seattle
  4. Atlanta has always had good TV viewership for NBA

This is not Hockey.

Hawks are staying - Frankie says R-E-L-A-X.

Hawks are not moving - for many reasons:

• NBA TV and TNT are both headquartered in Atlanta
  • NBA players are 80% African American and Atlanta has rich in culture there as birthplace of MLK
  • Atlanta is a bigger market than Seattle
  • Atlanta has always had good TV viewership for NBA

This is not Hockey.

Hawks are staying - Frankie says R-E-L-A-X.

680 kept complaining about local TV views but kept quoting that were top 5 for national TV views. Like that was some downside.

Yeah I don't think the NBA really cares about how well people watch crap games. If people watch Hawks LeBron and Hawks Kobe, the NBA is completely fine.

Ballmer should just move the Clippers to Seattle and be done with it. LA has two basketball teams, just move one to Seattle and call it a day.

So all the long suffering Clipper fans who FINALLY have a team and owner they like get screwed. I don't think so.

Seattle taxpayers screwed themselves when they voted no to the new stadium tax.

Edited by jayu70

I use to not care until every little thing started becoming an issue. Besides, you think no one would get stupid if I made a Bama thread here?

LOL...you must be dooshy because you have done that type a thing quite a bit yourself. Eat your highhorse for lunch bro.

No. Bama and rival teams and all that stuff aren't the same one bit. There's still interest there from all sides.

Don't try to turn this around on me.

"Yalls favorite team might get moved? I don't like basketball, so that's good with me. Don't care that yall like them. Screw basketball"

If you don't see something wrong with that, Idk what to tell you. Just a completely awful mindset.