I Will Die If This Happens!

Trouble

Sources tell Yahoo Sports as many as 10 teams are prepared to make "titanic pitches" to impending free agent Ndamukong Suh.

Per reporter Charles Robinson, that includes the Jaguars, Browns and Raiders, who are projected to have the most cap space this offseason. The Jets and Falcons could also be in the mix.

Nah they're going to spend some sock drawer money on an edge rusher

Any DE over 40 on the market will probably end up with.

But if you wanna fix the pass rush you go get a beast who is a walking pass rush. Suh is the fastest way to fix that disasterous D. Cut bearmans ***.

Any DE over 40 on the market will probably end up with.

But if you wanna fix the pass rush you go get a beast who is a walking pass rush. Suh is the fastest way to fix that disasterous D. Cut bearmans ***.

yea I agree, but with all the investments they made at DT last year, and the fact they completely ignored finding an edge rusher and admitted it was a mistake, I think they are going to look for an outside guy, if not two.

im sure they'll take a stab at him, but with all the holes we have, there's no way they give him the contract he wants.

What's with the shot at Kroy? Guy plays his *** off and this is the thanks he gets.

just imagine how cool kroy would have been if he would have been good. those colored lenses would be all over espn.

but to your point. **** kroy

He puts the fear in Panther fans. Cams leg goes crunch. Cam would rather be in a truck wreck than face this beast twice a year!!!!

he is not a thug , he is just misunderstood.

Lol keep telling yourself that. We beat the Lions 24-7 this season. Suh had zero sacks or QB hits that game.

Nah Star's injury already screwed us but I still have hope

Playing the injury card?

Falcons where half dead on life support when you faced us. You where one of the first to show up with your chest out and thumping like your king kong.

We had such a banged up roster its amazing we could field a full team.

You all get 1 injury and you jump to the injury card. WOW just WOW

edit: you know im just busting your chomps PW. :)