Can The New Oc Get Reedy On The Field Next Year

cereal killer

Guest Negatorris

1 - The Falcons did not have the most drops in the league. I'm pretty sure the Colts had the most by FAR with 39. ATL only had 24 in comparison. Where are you getting these so called "facts," Falconidae?

2 - You act as if I compared Ryan to Cam Newton. I said he's innacurate when throwing to short guys. There have been many times where he's flat out thrown a ball 10 feet over the head of our shorter receivers. That's why a lot of the times you'll see a ball fly past HD and him looking around like 'wtf'. He's good with the dumpoffs to Quizz or Freeman though.

Guest Negatorris

And I love how ICD just assumed what Falconidae said was facts. Lol I'm %110 sure he didn't even check for himself. If Falconidae would have said SJax had the most drops on the team, no doubt ICD would have believed him and called that statement a 'fact' too.

1 - The Falcons did not have the most drops in the league. I'm pretty sure the Colts had the most by FAR with 39. ATL only had 24 in comparison. Where are you getting these so called "facts," Falconidae?

2 - You act as if I compared Ryan to Cam Newton. I said he's innacurate when throwing to short guys. There have been many times where he's flat out thrown a ball 10 feet over the head of our shorter receivers. That's why a lot of the times you'll see a ball fly past HD and him looking around like 'wtf'. He's good with the dumpoffs to Quizz or Freeman though.

you don't know the number either right? I know Ryan was the the leader in drops earlier in the season.HD has a long historyof not being on the same page as Ryan.if you complete 66% of your passes for the year, you really don't have an accuracy problem. Ryan is so accurate that any misses stand out.

This is one of the biggest faults of MS's Staff. Just like A. Smith they kept coming up with excuses why he couldn't get more touches instead of creating opportunities for him. Reedy could have helped this team last season with his speed and stretching the field. It may have saved their job. A long one here and there. See the Falcons have all these 30 year old receivers who have nagging injuries. Why didn't they take a look at Reedy just a few game time snaps, then we would have known how high we would have to draft a WR's but they never gave him a chance-don't buy that practice BS, we saw under performing vets play week after week. Same thing with Starr and Smith, I'm not saying they should start but they deserved a few snaps just for a look? They could have brought J C Copeland in on the PS for pennies just for a look-then we would have known where to get a FB in the off season.