Davis Tull De/olb Chattanooga

Romfal

6-3 242, 4.5 40.

3 time first team AFCA All American and other honors, 3 times SoCon defensive player of the year, 37 sacks(most is SoCon history). 60 tackles for loss.

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga senior defensive end Davis Tull is beginning his annual haul of postseason hardware with today’s release of the American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) All-American team.

Tull and South Dakota State running back Zach Zenner are the only three-time members of this team, selected by coaches at the Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) level. They are the first three-time picks since Appalachian State’s Dexter Coakley (1994-96).

Tull led the Southern Conference with 10.5 sacks and set the league record with 37.0 in his career. A three-time SoCon Defensive Player of the Year, Tull led one of the top defenses in the nation.

Guy kind of reminds me of Kroy coming out

Will probably go 6th-7th round, hopefully he gets some bowl invites. He already got invited to the combine.

older article: http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/college/story/2013/feb/25/mocs-tull-remains-driven/100661/

Not sure that comparing him to Kroy is going to convince many. wink.png

I like the thought, though. I will definitely check him out when I get home.

its not Kroy's fault he was forced to be our #1 pass rusher this year, hes been a solid player for us, and if people are shallow enough to not remember that, then that is their problem. This is the kind of players we should look for in the late rounds.