Is 2 Heads Better Than One When It Comes To G M

atlbaby

I know TD has his fair share of mistakes, but now that he has Pioli as his right hand man does that make his job safe with the new HC. Dimitroff did good drafting skill players like Trufant, Ryan, and Julio although it cost us a lot and Pioli is pretty good at drafting lineman. The Rams and Jags obviously seem to like what TD was doing as they name Snead and Caldwell their GM.

I think TDs job security is based on next season. What moves where made, what players where drafted and how was the team performing? Whoever comes in will have to have a plan to improve our defense. TD and the HC will bring in the players to fit the coaches vision but they won't get to see the players perform until OTA's begin. By that time I believe it maybe too late to fire TD. I can't remember a GM being fired at the beginning of a season. As the season goes if the HC feels he doesn't have enough talent then TD will be gone.

Man are you sick? Dimitroff sucks! The two teams you named are losing organizations. Dimitroff needs to go. F the Patriot way that he tried to persuade. I don't know who idea it was last offseason to divy up potential free agents and draft picks and do a report on them, but obviously that was a waste of time.

Yeah I remember Koetter mentioning that during the Senior Bowl but how do you know that was TD idea? I would say their first draft together they did pretty good. Despite their record the Rams has some talent.

Yeah I remember Koetter mentioning that during the Senior Bowl but how do you know that was TD idea? I would say their first draft together they did pretty good. Despite their record the Rams has some talent.

Because Dimitroff does dumb s&@" like that. You can't judge last year draft until at least two more seasons although Rex Ryan will make TD previous picks look good, and the Rams are the Rams.

Man are you sick? Dimitroff sucks! The two teams you named are losing organizations. Dimitroff needs to go. F the Patriot way that he tried to persuade. I don't know who idea it was last offseason to divy up potential free agents and draft picks and do a report on them, but obviously that was a waste of time.

How do you know that Dimitroff sucks? Seriously, do you really know the inner workings at Flowery Branch? During the presser, Blank flat out said that Tommy wanted a pass rusher but Smitty wanted to build from inside out. That tells me that Tommy looks for talent according to his coach's specifications.

The way things look, Tommy will survive this shake up. If he fails with the next HC, he will be gone.

I think the two heads are better than one holds true if the two heads are working in harmony with a single shared vision and have spent enough time together to prove they work well together and their performance produces positive results. It remains to be seen if TD and/or Pioli will still be here next week, but if they are, it was evident from last season's draft that Pioli was a positive factor. I would expect the two of them ~ along with input from Ryan ~ will be able to do at least as well, but hopefully even better this coming season. Of course, that's if they're both here, but I believe they will be.

How do you know that Dimitroff sucks? Seriously, do you really know the inner workings at Flowery Branch? During the presser, Blank flat out said that Tommy wanted a pass rusher but Smitty wanted to build from inside out. That tells me that Tommy looks for talent according to his coach's specifications.

The way things look, Tommy will survive this shake up. If he fails with the next HC, he will be gone.

Because I know. You name one instance but I can give you more. BTW who the F is in charge? You don't get blasted in the playoffs after being 13-3 and agree to trade an abundance of picks for one player when the real issue was defense. It doesn't matter if that was Smitty idea or not. As the GM you sit back and say to Smitty we are supposed to be a SB team and we just got humiliated on national tv. We are not given up our first and second round pick. Instead we will look for defensive players and stick to the power running game. Edited by Samuel David Baker

Guess you are stuck with TD. They made moves today according to Jay Adams.