Falcons Expected To Make A Play For Suh.

cnasty

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It says 'falcons could also be in the mix'

I am assuming it is a guess because our line sucks and we have cap space. But like u said, it is all speculation.

Who we get as a coach has a lot to do with it. Also, since we have a bunch invested in Soliai and Jackson as DTs, it is more likely the team spends on a outside pass rusher.

Oh, and holy sht...26M for franchise tag on Suh...if DET doesnt sign him before UFA, he is gone IMO.

Our run defense would go from non-existent to top 10 in the time it would take the ink on the contract to dry. But then you also have to take the unpredictability of Suh and his tendency to do stupid things that hurt his team. Still I think the good out weighs the bad, just because of how bad our run defense is.

I would love to sign Suh. He would be the perfect bookend to Jackson/Hageman. Soliai nice in the middle too but we would still desperately need an edge rusher in free agency and bring back Biermann. Babinaux would have to be cut to free up the money and position. Jackson would be a cap casualty the following year if Hageman steps up and takes LE over in 2015. Even if we signed Suh and a lesser edge guy like Brandon Graham we still need a developmental guy by rd 3 like Lorenzo Mauldin.

I just don't understand how people can not want Suh. It's like they get caught up in reputation and schemes, and overlook the player on the field. True enough we need edge rushers and Lbs, but Suh is a real game changer.

Consistently ranked at the bottom of the league in just about every defensive category that matters. And fans don't want him???

SHIDDD!!!!!

I just don't understand how people can not want Suh. It's like they get caught up in reputation and schemes, and overlook the player on the field. True enough we need edge rushers and Lbs, but Suh is a real game changer.

Consistently ranked at the bottom of the league in just about every defensive category that matters. And fans don't want him???

SHIDDD!!!!!

he doesn't play with enough class for a lot of people.

I think Kyle Shanahan is just mentioning that so it could be used as a selling point to the teams interviewing his father as a HC or GM candidate. Perhaps if teams aren't totally sold on Mike Shanahan, the potential to also bring his son in as OC would make the hiring worthwhile.