Dled Update

Xfactor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine D-Led with his food bib and tacky bowtie tiptoeing around a closed Flowery Branch office? I'm imagining the security officer approaching him,

"Mr. Ledbetter, sir, for the last time, the offices open up again on the 12th. If you would like to stop by then, please make an appointment".

*bedwetter shuffles away mumbling to himself about being sports journalist of the year once*

Can you imagine D-Led with his food bib and tacky bowtie tiptoeing around a closed Flowery Branch office? I'm imagining the security officer approaching him,

"Mr. Ledbetter, sir, for the last time, the offices open up again on the 12th. If you would like to stop by then, please make an appointment".

laugh.png

I think they do most of that kind of stuff at the Blank Family Foundation building in Atlanta. Freaking gorgeous place - actually had an interview there myself back when Falcons 365 was a real store. Supposed to be one of the most expensive buildings around in terms of dollars spent per square foot (which I'd believe).