Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zone#7

**early Mock Draft Thread/fa**

187 posts in this topic

Well with the way he's been playing it's possible, but most people have him somewhere in the Teens and then on edge at say #10 in that area no clue why really.

He's is a skilled Big man teams are going to be on him like flies on chit!!

Kamisky is definitely ballin and he would be a fit with us.

Lol just said this in the college forum. He'd be great in our offense. Seems like kind of a punk but you could argue we could use a punk or two lol. Can't deny he's a team player though and I think that would win Bud and our guys over.

Lol just said this in the college forum. He'd be great in our offense. Seems like kind of a punk but you could argue we could use a punk or two lol. Can't deny he's a team player though and I think that would win Bud and our guys over.

Lol yep but I bet he's gone before we pick

Lol yep but I bet he's gone before we pick

Last mock I saw he was around 10 or so but we're aways from draft day and who knows where we'll end up picking so I can't say

Only way I'd take kaminsky is if millsap leaves. He's more athletic than big. He doesn't really solve our issues Rebounding wise.

Plus I don't want to take yet another Big man. Bebe, moose, edy, scott somewhat. Do we need to take our 5th big man in 3 years? We need to upgrade the wing spots.

I see kamisky as lamarcus aldridge, which would he lovely to have, but not if we keep horford and millsap. But lemarcus is a scoring pf and isn't a beast on the boards or a ibaka like defensive guy. If we're taking yet another big man, that's the kind we need.

Alridge is a beast on the boards

He's definitely gotten better with age. I'm not comparing kaminsky to modern day aldridge. It's almost impossible to be the player he is. He's a flat out beast now

Another thingg I noticed and I've talked about him before, is montrezl harrel reminds me of josh Smith without the tendency to jack threes. A guy that can fill a stat sheet and is a terror in the paint.

Another thingg I noticed and I've talked about him before, is montrezl harrel reminds me of josh Smith without the tendency to jack threes. A guy that can fill a stat sheet and is a terror in the paint.

Smoove would go insane in our offense. Even our big men are capable of hitting 3s. He'd be so d@mn frustrated :lol:

Smoove would go insane in our offense. Even our big men are capable of hitting 3s. He'd be so d@mn frustrated :lol:

If Smith was not such an idiot, he'd probably lead the league in assists in this offense lol

Personally I'm liking Justice Winslow as a good wing option and he has been mocked to us in several mocks.

Yeah Winslow is my guy. Why pay jimmy butler 15 million when we can just draft him? They even have the same hair lol

My dream scenario is to grab both Wisconsin guys lol tongue.png (One can dream)

Thing is one thing we forget about we need to be prepared for this off-season it's been fun, but we know at least 1 thing that's happening a Center by name of Elton Brand is retiring that's 1 free roster spot.

Things that are up in the air(at least to me and maybe the message board) Pero and John Jenkins

One that's the biggest mystery of all Paul Milsap? No clue if he stays or goes if he goes that would be grounds to immediately draft Kaminsky and slide Horford to PF in my mind.

My dream scenario is to grab both Wisconsin guys lol :P (One can dream)

Thing is one thing we forget about we need to be prepared for this off-season it's been fun, but we know at least 1 thing that's happening a Center by name of Elton Brand is retiring that's 1 free roster spot.

Things that are up in the air(at least to me and maybe the message board) Pero and John Jenkins

One that's the biggest mystery of all Paul Milsap? No clue if he stays or goes if he goes that would be grounds to immediately draft Kaminsky and slide Horford to PF in my mind.

Can't see them not resigning Sap!

Can't see them not resigning Sap!

You're right, but stranger things can happen ask the Spurs lol. Heck sadly they could be in somewhat a tangle with Leonard(maybe and maybe not), but if we don't give Paul the money he's technically owed at this point yeah I could see him bolt it would suck to watch him leave, but you're right he needs to stay.

Just saying I don't know about Moose and Pero more so Pero if Edy comes over and proves to be a force we'd need that takes care of Brand's departure which isn't a bad thing, but if Kaminsky can do all that Pero does why keep Pero? He'd basically be Pero 3.0 lol.

Also I do forget if Kaminsky isn't there I'm okay with Winslow, but I think next best bet is Willie-Cauley-Stein too.

Also I do forget if Kaminsky isn't there I'm okay with Winslow, but I think next best bet is Willie-Cauley-Stein too.

Let's just hope the nets keep losing!!!

Zone#7 likes this

Monday, March 30, 2015
R.J. Hunter heading to NBA

By Jeff Goodman
ESPN.com

Georgia State junior guard R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA, he confirmed to ESPN.

ncb_g_hunter12_300x200.jpgR.J. Hunter is leaving school early to enter the NBA draft because he feels "the time was right."

Hunter played for his father, Ron, the past three seasons and helped lead the Panthers to the NCAA tournament this past season.

"The plan was always for me to be a four-year guy. For all this to happen, it's almost like a dream," he said.

"I felt like the time was right. I did everything possible I wanted to do. The way it ended with the NCAA tournament was a storybook. It was like it happened for a reason."

Hunter said based on the information he has received, he likely will be drafted somewhere from the No. 15 pick to No. 35.

"The next time he plays a game, I can go cheer," the elder Hunter said.

A news conference is expected Tuesday.

The 6-foot-5 Hunter averaged 19.7 points, 4.6 rebounds and 3.6 assists this past season and is considered a terrific long-range shooter despite shooting 31 percent from beyond the arc this season.

Hunter hit the game-winning shot to beat Baylor in Georgia State's opening game of the NCAA tournament. He finished with 20 points in its loss to Xavier in the round of 32, but says Georgia State has the talent to build on this year's success.

"They don't need me here," Hunter said. "Seriously. There are some good players here."

Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

^^^ It'd be a nice hometown story but at least from what I've seen hes' a Jenkins clone and frankly probably not even as good a shooter. Probably a better passer and ball mover though. If we got involved in some sort of trade down i could maybe see it as something to contemplate but we should be picking long before he goes anyway.

So I've changed my tune a bit maybe on the Sam Dekker Bandwagon now. Nothing against Kaminsky, but still got to wait and see how this shakes out regardless if we win the title F the draft just saying though lol. laugh.png

So I've changed my tune a bit maybe on the Sam Dekker Bandwagon now. Nothing against Kaminsky, but still got to wait and see how this shakes out regardless if we win the title F the draft just saying though lol. laugh.png

Me too man, lol. I'm looking forward to a very long playoff run!!