Gut Feeling, Adam Gase Is Who We Should Hire With

I think Adam may have the best HC make up while all these failed HC's should return/remain coordinators. If we did hire Gase I would like to see Koetter stay and hire Rex as DC unless he takes HC job elsewhere. Nolan would be fine by me too. I just think Gase has what it takes to manage locker room, adversity, and game plan with creativity aiding the coordinators.

I like Gase. The offensive scheme he put together in Denver is nothing short of amazing. He puts together good packages that take advantage of his players strengths as well as creates mismatches. A lot of people will point to Manning as being the reason why it's so good. I say to these people watch McCoy's offense vs Gase's offense and you will see a substantial change in not only philosophy but a structural change as well. What Gase has been able to produce with Anderson has been a surprise this year. I expected their running game to be nonexistent.

I think Adam may have the best HC make up while all these failed HC's should return/remain coordinators. If we did hire Gase I would like to see Koetter stay and hire Rex as DC unless he takes HC job elsewhere. Nolan would be fine by me too. I just think Gase has what it takes to manage locker room, adversity, and game plan with creativity aiding the coordinators.

Good offence, horrible defense. Solution, hire an offensive coach. Makes sense.

I like Gase. The offensive scheme he put together in Denver is nothing short of amazing. He puts together good packages that take advantage of his players strengths as well as creates mismatches. A lot of people will point to Manning as being the reason why it's so good. I say to these people watch McCoy's offense vs Gase's offense and you will see a substantial change in not only philosophy but a structural change as well. What Gase has been able to produce with Anderson has been a surprise this year. I expected their running game to be nonexistent.

Looks strangely like the offense Peyton had in Indy.

Good offence, horrible defense. Solution, hire an offensive coach. Makes sense.

Our offense has horrible schematic issues. A guy like Gase could make it elite. He witnessed Denvers defensive overhaul after the Super Bowl disaster. I wouldn't dismiss him.

I'll be honest, I have as much faith in Gase bringing in the right DC, as I do Rex not torching our offensive strengths by bringing in some philosophically paralyzed ground and pound Offensive Coordinator.

Guest Negatorris

What Dharma said is true, considering Koetter coached the 32nd ranked offense the year before we hired him. But he was a Jag so it didn't matter to Mike Smith. The offense has been one of the better ones in the league but that's not because of Koetter.

I could coach this current offense and have it ranked higher than 15 consistently every year. We need a defensive coach.

Peyton Manning's OC...may transform Ryan into Peyton Manning.

Q: Did you know Peyton Manning has to win the Super Bowl this year to push his career playoff record above .500?

—Augie, Irvine

BS: Did you know Peyton Manning has lost more playoff games (12) than any quarterback ever? Did you know he’s 1-2 in the Super Bowl, and that he lost those two games by a combined 49 points? Did you know Manning’s regular-season passer rating (97.5) is 8.3 points higher than his playoff rating (89.2), even though he played 30 percent of those playoff games on the road? Did you know that Manning’s team was favored in 10 of his 12 playoff losses? Did you know he has more one-and-done postseasons (eight) than any other QB ever? Did you know he has only one game-winning drive in the playoffs? Did you know he’s lost playoff games to Jay Fiedler, Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington? Did you know he threw three touchdowns and seven picks during his one Super Bowl–winning playoff run? Did you know that he’s 2-5 in outdoor playoff games on the road, with those two wins coming against Trent Green and a washed-up Steve McNair?

I really don't want Ryan to be Peyton Manning.

Edited by fuego