Rex Is In Town Today - Sign Him Up!

Coach_Petrino

Come on Falcons, do the right thing and wrap up a deal with this man. He's clearly the top available candidate. He's made his mistakes in New York and won't have to learn by making the same mistakes here. Almost all head coaches get fired somewhere else before winning the super bowl. Rex is a proven defensive genius, not a flash in the pan like a Todd Bowles. He has proven that he can lead a team, not just take orders from someone else like a McDaniels.

Rex has had a top defense and top rushing offense every year. These are the weaknesses of our team. Rex can start with a QB and WR, and build what he knows how to build. He can instill a confidence and take-no-BS attitude into the players that we don't end up cutting. He can motivate Hageman, he can put Matt Ryan into more winnable situations by running the **** ball, and with just one quality LB and an edge rusher he will have the pieces to put his defense in place.

Rex did not have enough personnel control in New York but will have it here with TD already in the doghouse. The only real question marks are what other coaches Rex would bring with him, but he is established and should be able to bring in top assistants too.

SIGN THIS ************* UP BLANK.

I want Rex Ryan mainly because I'm sick and tired of the push-over-soft defenses we've fielded for all these years. I want a dominating defense. I think with Rex at the helm and just about any competent OC, the Falcons can be very good, very soon.

Sign him up, Artie!

I want Rex Ryan mainly because I'm sick and tired of the push-over-soft defenses we've fielded for all these years. I want a dominating defense. I think with Rex at the helm and just about any competent OC, the Falcons can be very good, very soon.

I believe you and Blank share the same feelings, which is why I think Blank goes after whoever he feels can give us the meanest defense on Sundays. He KNOWS with Ryan and Jones we can have a comptetive offense. He wants a defense that will not blow 21 point leads and lose 22-21!

I believe you and Blank share the same feelings, which is why I think Blank goes after whoever he feels can give us the meanest defense on Sundays. He KNOWS with Ryan and Jones we can have a comptetive offense. He wants a defense that will not blow 21 point leads and lose 22-21!

I was at the game at wembley! Surrounded by lions fans who laughed so hard that they won a game they clearly had no right to still be in! We need D! Bring Rex in and fix it!