Justin Houston

This guy is not hitting the market! Why would KC let one of the most dominant pass rushers in the league walk after his rookie contract? He will get tagged at worst or sign a deal in excess of $15 a year. The only top tier defender hitting FA will be Suh because the lions cant afford Stafford, Megatron and him all on $100 million contracts and expect to maintain a competitve roster.

KC are more likely to cut Hali to accomodate Houston's new deal than let Houston walk out the door. Stop dreaming guys!

The likes of Sheard, Hughes, McPhee and JPP (even thats debatable) are going to be the top DE/OLB's available this free agency. Lets be realistic! Stop Mocking with Houston. It's embarrassing!

Most of us already understand he'll most likely remain in KC. No need to start a threat about it, really.

Im glad the majority of you do! Yet i'm still seeing several people using him in mocks. I would love to have him but people need to get real. I know mocks are meant to be fun, but some are just plain dumb!

I went a bit overboard with starting a new thread, but, it was really starting to grind my gears how unrealistic some people are on this board

Im glad the majority of you do! Yet i'm still seeing several people using him in mocks. I would love to have him but people need to get real. I know mocks are meant to be fun, but some are just plain dumb!

I went a bit overboard with starting a new thread, but, it was really starting to grind my gears how unrealistic some people are on this board

I feel the same way when I see "Rd. 1 RB Todd Gurley".

Like, cmon guys.

Man I've been ranting about that for three years now. I would like to put my foot in somebody's as for that one. Preferably Dimi. If I can't get him would you like to volunteer?

Yes we know. Everyone's been listening to your hindsight BS bitching for years. My point is, do it somewhere else.

Yes we know. Everyone's been listening to your hindsight BS bitching for years. My point is, do it somewhere else.

I really aint goin nowhere soon bro. I've been here 14 years now. Please get used to me. By the way, Houston and Murray were not hindsight. I had both in my 2011 mock. We could have had em both but went shiny and got Dimitroffed. Don't be mad at me bro. I'm just a TATFer. I don't even follow college ball. All I needed was a couple youtubes. Face it. Dimi stepped on his weenie in 2011. Big Time. Now we gotta pay Julio $15M for 10-22 and watch Houston and DeMarco ball out every Sunday..

I really aint goin nowhere soon bro. I've been here 14 years now. Please get used to me. By the way, Houston and Murray were not hindsight. I had both in my 2011 mock. We could have had em both but went shiny and got Dimitroffed. Don't be mad at me bro. I'm just a TATFer. I don't even follow college ball. All I needed was a couple youtubes. Face it. Dimi stepped on his weenie in 2011. Big Time. Now we gotta pay Julio $15M for 10-22 and watch Houston and DeMarco ball out every Sunday..

I'm not asking you to leave the board. I'm asking you to not rant in this thread.

If anything, it would be more realistic to mock Tamba Hali, even tho he is not a FA. It won't stop until he is franchised or signed tho, don't you worry. I just wish people who mocked any sort of contract information on FA's wouldn't make them laughable.

If anything, it would be more realistic to mock Tamba Hali, even tho he is not a FA. It won't stop until he is franchised or signed tho, don't you worry. I just wish people who mocked any sort of contract information on FA's wouldn't make them laughable.

It may not even stop then. I've actually seen people suggest that the Chiefs trade him to us, after he's been franchised.

I saw a 9 mill per year contract mocked yesterday. In wiscofalcons defense he had no idea what market price was. But everyone else in the thread was like "Oh yeah good deal. 9 is fine. I love it".

Lolololol. I want JJ Watt for a 4th. That should work too

I saw a 9 mill per year contract mocked yesterday. In wiscofalcons defense he had no idea what market price was. But everyone else in the thread was like "Oh yeah good deal. 9 is fine. I love it".

Lolololol. I want JJ Watt for a 4th. That should work too

$9 million? Oh dear! 😂 $15 million- $17 million a year would be his price. He's getting the Tag anyway.

Suh's going to be the go to guy for mocks now! Cripple the cap and have a hot head suspension risk on D. Give me McPhee on a deal between $5- $7 million a year (not his cap hit btw) and the change to sign some solid starters i.e. Harris. Oh and still have #8 to pick a stud like beasley in the draft.

Lets not spend $17 mil a season on one guy when we can get 3 good starters for the same price! This is how good teams are built!