Unsportsmanlike Conduct...

Rave

Only applies to players involved in the current play. Players leaving the sideline aren't automatically guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct. It is a judgement call by the refs. Usually only called if said player gets in the face of a ref. Whether his helmet is on or not.

So that should defuse all this "Dez should've been flagged" crap.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bro.......... he had no helmet on, and ran to the field to actively argue with the ref. Had he not went out there to yell at the ref, I would agree with you..

If that was "okay" to do, every angry HC and player on the sideline would actively rush on the field after every flag, to yell at refs.

The 9ers' Ex-HC would have lived on the field. :lol:

Bro.......... he had no helmet on, and ran to the field to actively argue with the ref. Had he not went out there to yell at the ref, I would agree with you..

If that was "okay" to do, every angry HC and player on the sideline would actively rush on the field after every flag, to yell at refs.

The 9ers' Ex-HC would have lived on the field. :lol:

Its a judgement call, not an automatic penalty. That's what is being misunderstood.

The game Romo played is lost in all this

##%@! At least Romo gets some credit.

Our defense gets zero credit for allowing only 77 total yards from the Cardinals. F'n Eh, week 16, Seahawks allowed Lindley to toss it for over 200 yards, and the 9ers allowed close to 400 yards of Cardinal offense in week 17.

Its a judgement call, not an automatic penalty. That's what is being misunderstood.

:P It may have been the wrong judgement call..especially knowing the initial flag was going to be picked up. Great for the Cowboys, but from the outside looking in, even if it was just a judgement call, it looked shady, you know? Looks bad on the refs more than anything. Looks like they caved under pressure.

:P It may have been the wrong judgement call..especially knowing the initial flag was going to be picked up. Great for the Cowboys, but from the outside looking in, even if it was just a judgement call, it looked shady, you know? Looks bad on the refs more than anything. Looks like they caved under pressure.

Looks can be deceiving...the Panthers look like a playoff team...:p

Imagine if this went down in favor of the Lions.

I could see all the salty Cowboys fans in court rooms trying to sue the NFL for misconduct.

Imagine the Falcons winning a division where all the teams had losing records instead of losing 34-3 to Carolina and causing their butthurt fans to talk **** about teams that actually got in and won.

So if I were in the NFL I could just walk anywhere I want on the field while not in the play? Awesome

And by the way...you saying it's a "judgement call" supports the idea that Dallas had the refs in their corner. That should have been a penalty, period. You can't run off the sideline with no helmet just to yell at the ref. It's a crybaby move that you can't do in the NFL. But since it's a "judgement call" little baby Bryant got excused by the refs.

Cowboy fans are pulling out all stops to make this win non tainted, and I don't even know why. Court of public opinion means Jack sh&it to the nfl, they are moving on and Detroit is out, and no amount of crying about it will change it. Just friggin own it instead of looking like weak biatches trying to justify it. You guys got the benefit of a call that heavily influenced the narrative of the game. It happens,,,but that's not good enough, you guys also want to make it so the call was correct, even though most think it was bs. I guess what is funny is the moral high ground means nothing, you guys are in and Detroit is out, no matter how it happened. The more you argue,the more you guys look like insecure whiny babies who are upset because almost no one agrees with you.

So if I were in the NFL I could just walk anywhere I want on the field while not in the play? Awesome

And by the way...you saying it's a "judgement call" supports the idea that Dallas had the refs in their corner. That should have been a penalty, period. You can't run off the sideline with no helmet just to yell at the ref. It's a crybaby move that you can't do in the NFL. But since it's a "judgement call" little baby Bryant got excused by the refs.

Agreed...

I swear jones pays off the refs...

(I'm still bitter about a game years ago were peppers went off had like 3 sacks and blocked the cowboys game winning field goal attempt only to be flagged for running into the kicker when the replay showed peppers never touched him he just flopped)

Agreed...

I swear jones pays off the refs...

(I'm still bitter about a game years ago were peppers went off had like 3 sacks and blocked the cowboys game winning field goal attempt only to be flagged for running into the kicker when the replay showed peppers never touched him he just flopped)

Basketball players flop all the time. No one seems to mind.

Baldino also said he would have called holding on the play...or do you guys not recognize that in

Your attempt to use the head of officiating's words as ammo against the majority opinion out there???

Just picking and choosing...

There was no holding on that play. He never grabbed jersey.

##%@! At least Romo gets some credit.

Our defense gets zero credit for allowing only 77 total yards from the Cardinals. F'n Eh, week 16, Seahawks allowed Lindley to toss it for over 200 yards, and the 9ers allowed close to 400 yards of Cardinal offense in week 17.

The Cardinals had 13 possessions against the Seahawks in week 16, which is more than you normally get. That may be why they had as many yards as they did, a long with playing from behind for a lot of the game.

As for the 49ers, well...perhaps they didn't do so well defensively in that game, though I do imagine Lindley played well for a lot of that game(aside from his 3 ints).

I mean come on dude, did you really expect people to ooh and awe at how much your defense dominated the Cardinals offense, with a 3rd string QB? People don't typically ooh and awe at how much a team can dominate an opponent that is bad(by league standards)in the area that they were dominated.

I believe the Cardinals defense of 2007 holds some record for fewest rushing yards ever allowed to Detroit, I believe they held them to minus 18 rushing yards, but Detroit had the 31st rushing offense in the league, so I doubt too many people oohed and awed at it very much. Many probably thought 'nice job, but Detroit's run game isn't very good'.

The Cardinals were in a deep hole for a lot of the game, I imagine that's a big part of why the Cardinals got as many yards as they did.

As for the 49ers, well...perhaps they didn't do so well defensively in that game, though I do imagine Lindley played well for a lot of that game(aside from his 3 ints).

I mean come on dude, did you really expect people to ooh and awe at how much your defense dominated the Cardinals offense, with a 3rd string QB? People don't typically ooh and awe at how much a team can dominate an opponent that is bad(by league standards)in the area that they were dominated.

I believe the Cardinals defense of 2007 holds some record for fewest rushing yards ever allowed to Detroit, I believe they held them to minus 18 rushing yards, but Detroit had the 31st rushing offense in the league, so I doubt too many people oohed and awed at it very much. Many probably thought 'nice job, but Detroit's run game isn't very good'.

I do expect them to get some credit.

They did the same thing to the Falcons and Saints' offenses. I know both those teams suck, but I will give respect to their offenses. To shut one of them down, may be considered luck.............shutting both down .. yeah.... like I said, I do expect a little credit for the Panthers' defense.

It's not like they've been playing horrible ball the last month and a half...and magically just looked good because of the Cardinals' inept offense. Cardinals' had an inept offense... Panthers' made them into the worst playoff offense of all time.

Carolina has a great defense that played well below expectations this year, but has turned it back on as of late. I don't think any NFC South fan can deny that. That being said, the rest of the NFC south has really sh*tty defenses and Cam didn't exactly look world class against them. Facing a defense of the Seahawks caliber is a tall task for any offense. I would be surprised if Carolina scores more than 7 on offense in this game....

Carolina has a great defense that played well below expectations this year, but has turned it back on as of late. I don't think any NFC South fan can deny that. That being said, the rest of the NFC south has really sh*tty defenses and Cam didn't exactly look world class against them. Facing a defense of the Seahawks caliber is a tall task for any offense. I would be surprised if Carolina scores more than 7 on offense in this game....

Cam was voted NFC Offensive Player of the Week right before his car accident

I used to feel bad when everybody would make fun of Rave in the past, especially when he got over emotional/whiny, but he is 3 times worse when he is insufferable because he team won. And the epitome of blind homerism. It really depresses me concerning the human race in general. How someone can see the same thing as others and look at it so biased is beyond me.