List Of Coaches We Have To Pick From.............

peterpiper

Garbage, just plain garbage.

Shanahan- Seriously!?! The return of rat face.

McDaniel- Lane Kiffin Jr.

Quinn- I change jobs every week.

Bowles- I was Philly defensive coordinator in 2012 but Arizona's in 2013 why didn't Philly keep me?

Rex Ryan- If my GM was the problem how come the owners didn't fire GM and keep me?

Adam Gase- Assistant coach for 15 years and never been head coach. Why?

Jack Del Rio- This guy is still in the NFL?

Hue Jackson- I thought this guy was in the arena league?

It is like some FN nightmare. Like the Falcons are starting from scratch. I feel like we are an expansion team with these coaching candidates. Here's something new and exciting, why don't we put the coach search on hold and fire our 4 worthless GMs (McKay, TD, Pioli, and Banner). Are'nt the four of them not as accountable for a weak roster? Hagemann? Peira Jerry? Ray Allen? Steven Jackson? Sam Baker? Flop afer flop after flop. Just plain horrible. Wake me when it is over. You know other franchises look at us and just shake their heads and laugh.

Garbage, just plain garbage. Shanahan- Seriously!?! The return of rat face. McDaniel- Lane Kiffin Jr. Quinn- I change jobs every week. Bowles- I was Philly defensive coordinator in 2012 but Arizona's in 2013 why didn't Philly keep me? Rex Ryan- If my GM was the problem how come the owners didn't fire GM and keep me? Adam Gase- Assistant coach for 15 years and never been head coach. Why? Jack Del Rio- This guy is still in the NFL? Hue Jackson- I thought this guy was in the arena league? It is like some FN nightmare. Like the Falcons are starting from scratch. I feel like we are an expansion team with these coaching candidates. Here's something new and exciting, why don't we put the coach search on hold and fire our 4 worthless GMs (McKay, TD, Pioli, and Banner). Are'nt the four of them not as accountable for a weak roster? Hagemann? Peira Jerry? Ray Allen? Steven Jackson? Sam Baker? Flop afer flop after flop. Just plain horrible. Wake me when it is over. You know other franchises look at us and just shake their heads and laugh.

At least those guys are good enough to coach in the NFL, as opposed to your guy!

I believe some of us could make better FA additions and draft better than TD. Idk about the rest

I doubt that's even true. We don't have any idea who we never had a chance at in FA, or what kind of intelligence they have about these draft picks that we simply don't. It's easy to just throw a bunch of the best names onto a message board, but reality never comes together so cleanly.

I doubt that's even true. We don't have any idea who we never had a chance at in FA, or what kind of intelligence they have about these draft picks that we simply don't. It's easy to just throw a bunch of the best names onto a message board, but reality never comes together so cleanly.

I'm just saying you give g-Dawg or KOG the knowledge a GM has when it comes to drafting and FA additions and Id bet they could assemble one decent team

I promise you as sure as the day is long I could run circles around McKay, Pioli, and TD in a draft. I promise you. TD knows nothing about evaluating linemen and McKay is a smart cookie when it comes to legality type stuff but always trys to prove to everyone he is the smartest guy in the room on draft day by taking these project picks. I would school these dudes. Promise you.

Garbage, just plain garbage. Shanahan- Seriously!?! The return of rat face. McDaniel- Lane Kiffin Jr. Quinn- I change jobs every week. Bowles- I was Philly defensive coordinator in 2012 but Arizona's in 2013 why didn't Philly keep me? Rex Ryan- If my GM was the problem how come the owners didn't fire GM and keep me? Adam Gase- Assistant coach for 15 years and never been head coach. Why? Jack Del Rio- This guy is still in the NFL? Hue Jackson- I thought this guy was in the arena league? It is like some FN nightmare. Like the Falcons are starting from scratch. I feel like we are an expansion team with these coaching candidates. Here's something new and exciting, why don't we put the coach search on hold and fire our 4 worthless GMs (McKay, TD, Pioli, and Banner). Are'nt the four of them not as accountable for a weak roster? Hagemann? Peira Jerry? Ray Allen? Steven Jackson? Sam Baker? Flop afer flop after flop. Just plain horrible. Wake me when it is over. You know other franchises look at us and just shake their heads and laugh.

ray-allen-02.jpg

And speaking of Executive of the year. Did'nt Mike Smith win a coach of the year one year? So why is TD still here? Best way for TD, McKay, and Pioli to improve their drafting skills is to let someone else draft for them. Here you go.

2015 Draft

Trade Julio, move up. You aren't going to be able to afford him next year so get your picks now. Move up.

Leonard Williams DE USC

Round 2- Jesse James TE Penn State or Nick O'Leary TE FSU

Round 3- Perryman LB Miami

Round 4- James Crowder WR Duke

Round 5- Lineman/Linebackers

Round 6- Linemen/Linebackers

Round 7- Linemen/Linebackers

Not rocket science.

Garbage, just plain garbage.

Shanahan- Seriously!?! The return of rat face.

McDaniel- Lane Kiffin Jr.

Quinn- I change jobs every week.

Bowles- I was Philly defensive coordinator in 2012 but Arizona's in 2013 why didn't Philly keep me?

Rex Ryan- If my GM was the problem how come the owners didn't fire GM and keep me?

Adam Gase- Assistant coach for 15 years and never been head coach. Why?

Jack Del Rio- This guy is still in the NFL?

Hue Jackson- I thought this guy was in the arena league?

It is like some FN nightmare. Like the Falcons are starting from scratch. I feel like we are an expansion team with these coaching candidates. Here's something new and exciting, why don't we put the coach search on hold and fire our 4 worthless GMs (McKay, TD, Pioli, and Banner). Are'nt the four of them not as accountable for a weak roster? Hagemann? Peira Jerry? Ray Allen? Steven Jackson? Sam Baker? Flop afer flop after flop. Just plain horrible. Wake me when it is over. You know other franchises look at us and just shake their heads and laugh.

Three of the coaches your biching about aren't even on our radar

None of these coaches should be on your radar. That's the problem. And everyone wants to bust my balls for touting Dantonio. But I still say he's my top choice. And as soon as Blank emails me and gives me the GM role. I'm bringing him in and winning my SuperBowl for the fine folks of Atlanta. :)

Yeah, I'm about 90% certain this guy is Swift. The ruse started out pretty strong this time, but he can only go so long before articles start getting omitted, random words start receiving the ALL CAPS treatment and the familiar beats start getting hit...

Best line of article for the educated folks.

No seriously Ozzie Newsome.

I am still up in the air of whether he will ever be a CHAMPIONSHIP QB. He was a better QB when Turner was here and he was playing in an offense where we had some sort of running game established that could set up the pass. This is what he had a Boston College. After we got boat run by Green Bay in play-off game we came out trying to make him into Peyton Manning. Putting him in shot gun throwing bubble screens and that is not going to make him successful that makes the game move too fast for him and that is when he makes mistakes. Ryan needs a offense like Ravens. I think in the right SYSTEM Matt Ryan could be another Joe Flacco type QB.