Hageman Just Retweeted This

xskyx

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He will play next year if he refrains from stupid moves like this. Why do some players feel the need to do this? It is not like we the fans can overturn coaches decisions and even if that were so its still the off season. If you want to be on the field earn it. Coaches don't want to lose they want to win and they play the players they feel are most prepared to execute the game plan. Be the guy they believe can do that and you will be on the field. If not you have nobody but yourself to blame.

Wow. If that is actually his tweet then Falcons got major issues. He would not have thrown that out there unless he heard it from Cox. Major issues baby. When the troops can talk about their superiors like that you got issues in your locker room. Especially from a Rookie who struggled like he did. A rookie who was originally ranked by SI to go 16 and fell all the way to the 2nd round. A rookie who showed up day one of training camp looking like a deer in headlights. Wonder if he is going to just walk in and quit like Peira Jerry did last year. Not only can TD not draft good players he also drafts quitters. Wow. I said earlier he was one of three players on defense I would keep because verdict was still out on him but after that tweet, I'd kick him to the curb with the rest of the garbage.

Wow. If that is actually his tweet then Falcons got major issues. He would not have thrown that out there unless he heard it from Cox. Major issues baby. When the troops can talk about their superiors like that you got issues in your locker room. Especially from a Rookie who struggled like he did. A rookie who was originally ranked by SI to go 16 and fell all the way to the 2nd round. A rookie who showed up day one of training camp looking like a deer in headlights. Wonder if he is going to just walk in and quit like Peira Jerry did last year. Not only can TD not draft good players he also drafts quitters. Wow. I said earlier he was one of three players on defense I would keep because verdict was still out on him but after that tweet, I'd kick him to the curb with the rest of the garbage.

Paragraphs are our friends ....

Freebird. Hag may be speaking the truth but you can't throw that out there like that man. What if Falcons end up keeping Nolan. Then there will be tension in the locker room. Dude, come one. I expect this in Jacksonville or Oakland but come on guys. Further proof Blank needs to clean his front office. They are not bringing in talent. This kid had one good game last year and he is going to say his coach needs to be fired. Seriously? And his one good game was against a terd time like the Saints. Come on Blank get moving. Clear out your front office, you can't keep drafting like this. And now you got the same people who drafted a terd like this advising you on a coach search. Seriously?