The Fans Want Rex By A Landslide

freebird310

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Discussion of Tomlin is irrelevant, he is going to be coaching the Steelers as long as he wants to.

Anyone who talks chit on Tomlin is a complete fktard, period....the mofo got 1 ring as an asst., one as a HC, and a record of 82-46 regular season, 5-4 post season ....but yet these cretins state that all his success was because of the chin, and the Squealer fans hate him, LMFAO ....

I guess no one here is expressing their opinion of Ryan but if someone offers a different choice they should be banned and called a Troll. BTW I was responding to TrueFalcons questions of why I wanted Dantonio over Ryan. Not Troll. As other poster says I am entitled to my opinion so long as I stay within the guides.

Put on your thick skin around here, seems if you don't go with a coach they want you'll get labeled all kinds of things. If they hire Rex and the same crap happens like it did in NY, will they admit they were wrong or say they never wanted him. Rex is a known name, which shouldn't factor into who has the best plan for the team moving forward!

Correct. However, it was a landslide in various polls for Jake Matthews for our draft pick and we got what we wanted then. Just sayin'.

The thing is, if you poll people, the name they most recognize will be Rex Ryan. Polls aren't always accurate, it's usually a popularity contest.

Put on your thick skin around here, seems if you don't go with a coach they want you'll get labeled all kinds of things. If they hire Rex and the same crap happens like it did in NY, will they admit they were wrong or say they never wanted him. Rex is a known name, which shouldn't factor into who has the best plan for the team moving forward!

Lol

Don't give a shyt about how someone feels about your opinion and see how much better your experience will be. Don't be sensitive

Don't give a shyt about how someone feels about your opinion and see how much better your experience will be. Don't be sensitive

Lol, exactly...that's why I said that, I've been on these boards long enough to know you should stick with your opinion and not worry about what others say. Just giving the guy some advice

peterpiper, we get that you like Dantonio. But here is the thing. Dantonio is a college coach who has never coached a day in the NFL. The failure rate on this coaches in the NFL is extremely high. That being known, why would Dantonio leave MSU, where he is basically guaranteed gainful employment at 4+ million a year for life to come to the NFL, where he probably wouldn't get paid as much as he is making at MSU and he wouldn't have any security at all? He wouldn't. Even if there was interest in Dantonio in the NFL (and I can't find any evidence that there is), it just wouldn't make sense for him to leave MSU to coach the Falcons.

Who is that clown? i haven't agreed with one thing he's posted. Says we should hire a Super Bowl caliber coach then recommends a Division 1 guy who never set foot on an NFL field. What a clown.

Will King Arthur listen to his subjects ?

http://www.thefalcoholic.com/2015/1/4/7489107/the-falcons-head-coaching-candidate-poll

Total votes - 3795

Which of these oft-discussed candidates should the Falcons hire?

• 25% Todd Bowles (941 votes)
  • 5% Adam Gase (176 votes)
  • 5% Teryl Austin (181 votes)
  • 41% Rex Ryan (1548 votes)
  • 11% Dan Quinn (404 votes)
  • 2% Doug Marrone (86 votes)
  • 8% Josh McDaniels (294 votes)
  • 4% None of the above (165 votes)
I think Rex was tracking closer to 50% on the TATF poll. That's enough scientific data. The people have spoken Arthur.

Personally,I think Rex is a tool. Check his supposedly vaunted defenses in New York...they weren't the the great defenses of Baltimore when Lewis was in his prime. Good defenses, but not his dad's or the Ravens D back inthe day.

He loved Sanchez btw...adored the kid...so I'm pretty sure Rex had input on that decision.

The part that bugs me most about Rex is in his first two years, with players drafted under the Eric Mangini Regime he has a great defense and good team. Enter year 3 and you see a steady decline on both sides of the ball.

Is it allon the GM?imnot convinced that's the case...particularly since Tannebaum was the Jets GM from 06--12....so essentially the same GM who drafted the players for the Man-Genius--players that propelled sexy rexy to to two consecutive AFC championship games , suddenly forgot how to draft?

I think not