Bring On The Seahawks!

Kuechly59

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have played them in a knock down drag out fight 3 seasons in a row... Neither team has even managed 17 points...

Mark it this will be a low scoring affair.

Ya but Seattle won all 3 times lol. I agree tho, it'll be a low scoring game, I just think Seattle wins. 16-10.

Ya but Seattle won all 3 times lol. I agree tho, it'll be a low scoring game, I just think Seattle wins. 16-10.

Exactly we are due!! Haha

That and our secondary is much better than the one the Seahawks faced earlier this year....

This will come down to J-Stew vs Lynch

(Some of you may laugh at that but they are #1 and #2 for running backs at yards after contact)

Seattle won't blow us out we will be in this game until the end.

I'm calling it now the Panthers pull off the upset and knock off the defending champs!

What makes you think they can win against the Seahawks, is it Stewart, Newton are the defense because if I compare Seattle against the panthers, Seattle is better at everything from qb to RB to defense even there headcoach is better than Riviera I am just curious where you getting your logic from.

Exactly we are due!! Haha

That and our secondary is much better than the one the Seahawks faced earlier this year....

This will come down to J-Stew vs Lynch

(Some of you may laugh at that but they are #1 and #2 for running backs at yards after contact)

Seattle won't blow us out we will be in this game until the end.

nah they won't blow you guys out but I still think they're just the better team. I think whichever offense makes the least mistakes will win.

What makes you think they can win against the Seahawks, is it Stewart, Newton are the defense because if I compare Seattle against the panthers, Seattle is better at everything from qb to RB to defense even there headcoach is better than Riviera I am just curious where you getting your logic from.

Panthers have a chance cause that D will keep them in the game.

Healthy J-Stew = lynch

We have a better TE and better WRs.

Our dline and linebackers are better than theirs

There secondary and qb are better than ours.

Oline = draw.

Panthers have a chance cause that D will keep them in the game.

I was wrong in one point, the Panthers do have a better tight end than what the Seahawks have, what save the panthers at the end of the season was there defense playing against statues like Brees and Ryan, Wilson is a better version of Newton he will keep drives alive with his legs.

Russell Wilson - incredibly poised, smart, mature, historian of the game, runs effective 1-2 run option, elusive outside the pocket, accurate passer, not a physical specimen but makes up for that with his toughness and grit, doesn't put up staggering numbers but just wins,pass first but kills you with his legs

IFWT-Cam-Newton-A-town-.jpg

Edited by Audiotom

LOL. This is a joke right?

I don't think they is one position on the field Carolina is better or even equal to Seattle in other than ONE Line Backer.

And Seattle's safeties make up for that...

"they is"

thinking isn't your strong suite is it?

ps.

DE, DT 2 LBS

TE