Ok, I Gotta Know...wtf Is Up With All The Rex Love?

The majority of posters on this board have a fixation with losing, they love to talk about it, wallow in it, and dream of not winning any games so they can get the first pick overall in the draft and somehow that will deliver a Super Bowl win. They love Ryan because he is a brainless, bragging blowhard that could never deliver the goods. His teams got progressively worse because he ignored the offense. Like his Dad Buddy, he feels offense gets in the way of the Defense and only the defense deserves attention. That is why New York went south as a team. You have to have balance, and teams that win Super Bowls have to have both a good offense and a good defense. I think Ryan will be the hire and I am confident that it will set the team back ten years, but that will make the people who want him so badly happy because the team will lose and they might just get that #1 draft pick that they think will instantly vault the team into winning the Super Bowl.

lol interesting take

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be on to something there. I can't see anything logically from his record, etc, that would even indicate he could take this team to a SB.

I think it's kinda like a relationship where a girl always somehow picks the loser for a boyfriend. Consciously she doesn't want a guy like that, but something on the inside just draws her to those kind of men. I think a lot of our fan base is that way, and wanting Ryan would seen to confirm that.

he isn't on to anything. People don't want to lose here. We all want the Falcons to win. We just disagree on how to get there. I know having a different opinion isn't seen as a positive around here

and still has a losing record.

true

Okay I'm aware ppl hv a right to their opinions, and that they hv a right to it...that's NOT what I'm asking. If u don't want to weigh in on that plz find another thread to preach on lol...

I just honestly want to know why those who hv been pumping this Rex noise feel that way. For real I don't get it. And yea I'm not about to go back and read a 300 page thread to find out either lol

Okay I'm aware ppl hv a right to their opinions, and that they hv a right to it...that's NOT what I'm asking. If u don't want to weigh in on that plz find another thread to preach on lol...

I just honestly want to know why those who hv been pumping this Rex noise feel that way. For real I don't get it. And yea I'm not about to go back and read a 300 page thread to find out either lol

so you really don't want to know then. You wanted to create a thread and say why he shouldn't be hired. Cause if you really wanted the answers you would look in the numerous threads about Rex

But they didn't run clown shows and a circus at the same time they were coaching.

What is so clown show about him? Besides the NY media turning a mole hill into a mountain? He evaded questions from the press the same way BB does but with more personality. I just don't see clown sh!t. He takes coaching very seriously like any other coach. If he was such the clown his players wouldn't love him the way they do and he's coached some guys that will call a clown out like Tomlinson, Holmes, Burress, Edwards, Revis, Cromartie, Bart. These guys love him and I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted to play for a clown.

Yeah, they act like hes bringing Richardson and Wilkerson with him..

I wish. But look at his defensive rankings before he got them. Stellar is the only word to describe it. Rex fixes defenses. That's what he does. He could take the same group we have and not add one player on defense and we would have a top 15 unit

What is so clown show about him? Besides the NY media turning a mole hill into a mountain? He evaded questions from the press the same way BB does but with more personality. I just don't see clown sh!t. He takes coaching very seriously like any other coach. If he was such the clown his players wouldn't love him the way they do and he's coached some guys that will call a clown out like Tomlinson, Holmes, Burress, Edwards, Revis, Cromartie, Bart. These guys love him and I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted to play for a clown.

from what I have read, the people constantly saying this are saying it because Rex doesn't carry himself the same way they do. May not be the case for this particular poster but it seems to be that way for the majority of the detractors. They feel as though he has no class. **** that dumb shyt

from what I have read, the people constantly saying this are saying it because Rex doesn't carry himself the same way they do. May not be the case for this particular poster but it seems to be that way for the majority of the detractors. They feel as though he has no class. **** that dumb shyt

exactly. He has a lively personality. A lot of people are scared of that.

When you talk **** and act like a clown all the ******* time with the media when your team is doing well then don't be surprised when it turns against you when the success leaves.

This post in relation to the original....classic.

exactly. He has a lively personality. A lot of people are scared of that.

I respect a man who doesn't live his life the way people want him to live it and isn't afraid to speak his mind. No matter how silly his comments sound to people, he shows confidence. Win or lose, you need that in a coach. Some are quiet with it and he chooses to express his confidence.

This is a much bigger factor than people will care to point out. People that don't conduct themselves with supreme confidence will never understand someone who does.