Jalston Fowler

JDFIII

I do believe this guy could be a huge key to our running and passing blocking game. He has very good hands also for a leak out passing option. He is one of the best FB coming out in a while and is a jack of all trades, and would be a spectacular pick up.

Edited by JDFIII

I think every mock draft I've seen anybody do on this forum includes Fowler in the 4th, 5th or 6th round. I love it, lol

Reminds me of all the mocks last year calling for J.C. Copeland. I know you are a numbers plus eyes guy, like I am, DiMarco is a terrible FB. He doesn't get enough snaps and he has a talent for blocking the wrong guy or whiffing on blocks in short yardage runs. Watch his "leadblocking" on short yardage plays over the last two years and you will be shocked. He rarely picks the right guy and when he does he either whiffs or they still make the tackle!

I wanted Copeland last year. Had him in every mock I did. Wish we got him once cowboys let him go.

A full back is crucial to a good run game and Fowler is the best guy coming out.

I really wanted Prosch last year because DiMarco is a terrible lead blocker. I have no clue how he got a spot and Hagen didn't. But as expected, DiMarco had another awful year.

Yet we wonder why this regime failed? The Head Coach tells the GM who is below the cut line. I cannot imagine that this coaching staff had a problem withDimarco because they have continued to cut guys like Ray Agnew and Maurice Hagens who outperformed him in preseason. OBTW... he is a TERRIBLE ST's player which is somewhat of a must for a FB in the modern NFL!

As a Bama fan, I think Fowler was an integral part of the Alabama offense. He came to Tuscaloosa as a tailback and made the transition to fullback/h-back after he injured his knee. He has soft hands, good speed, plays special teams and is just an all-around beast. A lot of the "experts" in my neck of the woods don't see him getting past the third round.