New Hc Will Have A Voice In Who The Gm Is

atljbo

Mr.Blank is kinda doing this *** backwards.... I get what he is trying to do... That would be attractive to a HC to know he can have his guy in there or Blank knowing the HC can get along good with TD.

I just dont see any of the coaches we talk to who should have the pull to want there on GM

Mr.Blank is kinda doing this *** backwards.... I get what he is trying to do... That would be attractive to a HC to know he can have his guy in there or Blank knowing the HC can get along good with TD.

I just dont see any of the coaches we talk to who should have the pull to want there on GM

It's horse ****.

This doesn't make any sense to me. If there isn't 100% agreement throughout the entire front office than Blank needs to fire them all. The whole thing is a mess. Why would you try to build a team that way and give them a "fresh start"

This doesn't make any sense to me. If there isn't 100% agreement throughout the entire front office than Blank needs to fire them all. The whole thing is a mess. Why would you try to build a team that way and give them a "fresh start"

Its stupid but i get it ... The truth is i think he wants TD to stay the truth ... I think sitting in the draft and FA meetings.... He blames Smitty and Nolan for the players they wanted and got over TD .

Saying that ... His thing is ... IF TD and the HC cant mesh like Smitty and TD did .... Then TD gotta go

I get it but i just dont think its the way to go ....

CBS just said guys are fighting over the falcons job (HC canindates) ... Mainly because of Matt Ryan.

It seem like some Guys Josh and Bowles are going for the falcons job or staying with there team.... Only wants to leave for the perfect job

According to @JasonLaCanfora Marrone left Bills facility WED & owner thought an extension was in place. Marrone called and said he's out

CBS just said guys are fighting over the falcons job (HC canindates) ... Mainly because of Matt Ryan.

It seem like some Guys Josh and Bowles are going for the falcons job or staying with there team.... Only wants to leave for the perfect job

I cant say that I blame them.

They are both secure in the jobs that they currently have.

If either leave that for Oakland or Jax, I would say that move could be a bit foolish.

On the other hand these Guys could be Real Men among Men and are thinking

Give me Oakland or Jax,,,,I will build a F'n Dynasty.

Men like this eat hot coals and carp hick'ry stiks.