Under The Radar Free Agents That Falcons Should Sign

Jordan Cameron TE of the Cleveland Browns. Would be a great receiving tight end who would appreciate playing for a quarterback that can throw the football and can show up to games sober.

Jared Odrick who plays DT in 4-3 and end in 3-4 for Miami Dolphins. Versatile Player who would help the defensive line.

A not so under the radar player would be Randall Cobb WR of the Packers. He would sure be a nice addition to the offense.

Jordan Cameron is a one year wonder. That one year he was in a Norv Turner O. Turner's offenses ALWAYS favor the TE. No thanks. He can't block, either.

Odrick is a decent 4-3 DT but he's played 3-4 DE and was awful at it. Got run all over. More of a gap shooter, not super great at controlling blockers.

Cobb isn't under the radar and there's no way he makes it out of Green Bay.

Jordan Cameron is a one year wonder. That one year he was in a Norv Turner O. Turner's offenses ALWAYS favor the TE. No thanks. He can't block, either.

Odrick is a decent 4-3 DT but he's played 3-4 DE and was awful at it. Got run all over. More of a gap shooter, not super great at controlling blockers.

Cobb isn't under the radar and there's no way he makes it out of Green Bay.

Yes

Yes

And.... Well yes

1. Virgil Green TE Denver (Julius Thomas clone with much better blocking) 4.54 at 250 lbs. Immediate upgrade.

2. Mason Foster ILB Tampa Bay (basically the anti-Worrilow)

3. Brooks Reed OLB Houston (has some pass rush juice)

4.Jabaal Sheard (fell off last 2 seasons-but Ryan would make him a monster

Middle Tier:

1. McPhee (Kayoh)

2. Graham (Kayoh)

1. Virgil Green TE Denver (Julius Thomas clone with much better blocking) 4.54 at 250 lbs. Immediate upgrade.

2. Mason Foster ILB Tampa Bay (basically the anti-Worrilow)

3. Brooks Reed OLB Houston (has some pass rush juice)

4.Jabaal Sheard (fell off last 2 seasons-but Ryan would make him a monster

Middle Tier:

1. McPhee (Kayoh)

2. Graham (Kayoh)

We need to get Virgil Green ASAP. Can block but has good hands and speed.

I'll pass on Foster. He's so slow. I'd rather draft one and ride with Spoon, Low, Shembo, Bartu and Spruill. May the best man win.

I like Sheard and McPhee. I think McPhee could have a Michael Bennett type impact here. He's a bigger OLB, but can move around.

Not a fan of Reed. Add Kenrick Ellis to this list. We need a backup NT and he's been with Rex already.

We need CB depth too. The only CBs on the roster should be Tru, Alford and Allen.

Denarius Moore is extremely under the radar. Dude has the ability if not with a terrible franchise like the Raiders and with as cheap as he would be he is at the very least worth a shot to bring in camp.

Brandon Graham isn't really that much under the radar, but he is very underrated

Sean Weatherspoon is under the radar signing because more than half of the board does not want him resigned based on a poll i did during the season. If he is resigned and stays healthy he would be a huge in home resigning

Apparently some of you do not know how to read. I made it clear that Cobb was "not under the radar" and yet I have to read the same old tired crap.

Anyhow, I stand by Cameron as the tight end. That 81 yard bomb he caught against Carolina was impressive. His yards per catch this year was 17.9 which is better than most wide receivers. He would be a great weapon for Matt Ryan.

Odrick would be solid and he is young.

Apparently some of you do not know how to read. I made it clear that Cobb was "not under the radar" and yet I have to read the same old tired crap.

Anyhow, I stand by Cameron as the tight end. That 81 yard bomb he caught against Carolina was impressive. His yards per catch this year was 17.9 which is better than most wide receivers. He would be a great weapon for Matt Ryan.

Odrick would be solid and he is young.

None of those players are "under the radar." We read just fine.

Call him what you want as a receiver (I think he's overrated thanks to his one year with Turner), at the end of the day Jordan Cameron is an absolutely terrible blocker. He is literally just as bad at blocking as Toilolo, if not worse.

Jerome Felton, FB for the Vikings. Blocked for AP during his 2k yards season.

Stevan Ridley,(if his rehab goes well) or Shane Vereen RB's Patriots.

Jermaine Gresham, TE, Cincy

Niles Paul, TE, Washington

Michael Roos, OT, Tennessee (cheap vet depth only)

Tyson Alualu, DE/DT, Jacksonville (would be nice depth in a 3-4), plus it would be fun to watch the boards burn if we sign another Jag under a new HC.

Jason Worids, 3-4 OLB, Steelers

Dan Skuta, 3-4 OLB, 49ers

Mason Foster, ILB, Tampa

David Harris, ILB, Jets

Byron Maxwell, CB, Seattle

Call him what you want as a receiver (I think he's overrated thanks to his one year with Turner), at the end of the day Jordan Cameron is an absolutely terrible blocker. He is literally just as bad at blocking as Toilolo, if not worse.

If anything the only thin Toilolo can do is block pretty well

Tyson Alualu, DE/DT, Jacksonville (would be nice depth in a 3-4), plus it would be fun to watch the boards burn if we sign another Jag under a new HC.

Mason Foster, ILB, Tampa

David Harris, ILB, Jets

Nice list, but I worry about Skuta and Harris' ages!

Also add Brooks (SF) if we are looking at older short term solutions to our weak front 7.

Nice list, but I worry about Skuta and Harris' ages!

Also add Brooks (SF) if we are looking at older short term solutions to our weak front 7.

Skuta is 28 and most likely wouldn't be a starter, really solid depth. Harris would be ideal with Rex to teach all our young guys for a few years. He has started every single game at ILB under Ryan in NY.

Mason Foster, ILB, Tampa

David Harris, ILB, Jets

Sign me up for Maxwell, would bring a good vet presence here.

Have a strong feeling Charles Clay would offer more bang-per-buck, vs. Cameron. But I'm open to anything not named Toilolo at this point.

Also like the idea of Niles Paul, but he's very hot & cold. One major upside is he'd be a tremendous blocking upgrade from day one. Would require a few other factors falling into place to really make him a dependable, utility-type TE here in Atlanta.