Best Qb Passer

SaintsFanInLA

In all of your time (days, weeks, months, years) watching NFL football, which quarterback threw the best looking passes on a long ball? This is not about their overall ability. This is PURELY about the best-looking deep ball passers.

Off the top of my head, I would have to say Randall Cunningham, Jeff George and Sammy Baugh.

But Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Dan Fouts. This list is clearly not all-inclusive but these are the QBs that immediately came to mind.

In all of your time (days, weeks, months, years) watching NFL football, which quarterback threw the best looking passes on a long ball? This is not about their overall ability. This is PURELY about the best-looking deep ball passers.

Off the top of my head, I would have to say Randall Cunningham, Jeff George and Sammy Baugh.

But Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, and Dan Fouts. This list is clearly not all-inclusive but these are the QBs that immediately came to mind.

not even close

Jeff George Hands Down...

but the best pure passer i ever saw

(with my own eyes) short , med, long everywhere on target was

hands down

Warren Moon

Funny thing about being butthurt on a MB is. Timestamp of people's post. A thread not about Cam and his name is brought up again... By a Panthers fan? No a Falcon fan does it...

But everybody else is "butthurt".

The hurt, deep down inside your butt, is strong.

Funny thing about being butthurt on a MB is. Timestamp of people's post. A thread not about Cam and his name is brought up again... By a Panthers fan? No a Falcon fan does it...

But everybody else is "butthurt".

This thread is about qbs in general. Now most people wouldn't consider him a qb but he does hold that position so..