As Bad As Lindley Looked...

Born A-Ginn

He still looked better than Matt Ryan.

Man at least didn't kill his team by throwing 3 pick 6s in an elimination game, and showed some actual pocket awareness instead of looking like a deer in headlights by escaping the rush and at least try to throw the ball and make plays.

Ryan was forced to go with his pre snap read

it was the only way to try and move the ball with our o line vs your d line

if he would have waited for the play to devolop

he would probably still be in the ICU @ Grady Memorial

SM did a fantastic job disguising his looks and M Ryan payed the price for being out coached and out maned up front.....

saying that

M Ryan has to play bigger in playoff games

he needs to look at everything he does in these win or go home games and do the exact opposite from this point on....

if he dont

maybe he really is what you want him to be....

I am Hoping its a result of Coaching having him unprepared....

but i would not be willing to bet my life on it at this point....

sooooooo yea

doubt is slowly creeping in for me when it comes to the best QB to ever be Under Center for the team i have loved my whole life...

Troll threads lose their luster when they're obvious. 3/10. 1 point for idea, 2 for effort

Lol I'm not even trolling this time. Y'all keep talking all this sh*t about how bad Lindley looked trying to discredit our defensive performance.

If Lindley looked bad, then Ryan was a f*cking disaster.

Edited by Big Play Bene

he doesn't suck. He sucked this game tho

How did he ":Suck" this game?

I saw a qb lay it all on the line, and even when he wasn't finding success throwing the ball, be it by his own mistakes, or his WRs dropping passes or WRs stopping on their routes. He was still willing to lower his shoulders and sacrifice his body if it meant the Panthers' offense could move the chains. That is passion and willing to do anything it takes.

I would never say that a player, any player, that is playing with blood and guts -sucked- that game.

I thought reading defenses was ices speciality

it is

his presnap read is as good as it gets for any qb not named P Manning

But hats off to Car

They are a div foe,

they know that

and they made him pay...

either that or he is just not a win or go home QB

with a new HC and Mindset ,this yr will tell the story

so we will see

How did he ":Suck" this game?

I saw a qb lay it all on the line, and even when he wasn't finding success throwing the ball, be it by his own mistakes, or his WRs dropping passes or WRs stopping on their routes. He was still willing to lower his shoulders and sacrifice his body if it meant the Panthers' offense could move the chains. That is passion and willing to do anything it takes.

I would never say that a player, any player, that is playing with blood and guts -sucked- that game.

I have high expectations for Cam lol but i agree with you. He missed alot of open WRs

Edited by PantherWake

This isn't a troll thread.

Lindley legitimately looked better against us than Matt Ryan did. Both elimination games, but I figured since Falcon fans keep wanting to go "lol Lindley tho" that I'd bring it up. You talk sh*t, but your QB literally went out on the field and took a gigantic dump - AT HOME - in what was essentially a playoff game against us last week... you really don't have any room to talk about Lindley.

Edited by Big Play Bene

In Martha's defense though.....

Lindley had a defense. Say what you want about the Cardinals but they do have a pretty good defense when they are "on".. and the Cardinals were throwing all kinds of exotic blitz at the Panthers and recovered a fumbled punt return. They forced three turnovers...and scored TDs off two of them.

If we gave the Falcons the ball, only like 10 yards from our endzone, they would have scored also, after a few of our turnovers.

With Lindley....... we seemed to be stacking the box with 8 or 9.. knowing that Lindley didn't have the power to audible out of anything. They just kept trying to run the ball against that stacked box. Was brutally funny.

We had to play Ryan and company differently. Only rushed 3 or 4....and sending the rest into coverage. I'm on a playoff win high, going to stay on it the entire week... where it can come crashing down. I'm not going to speak ill of any of the rival division teams this week. Too good a mood.

Yeah two. Lindley threw 2 INTs today to go with that whopping 82 yardslaugh.png

So you would rather have Lindley on the field than Ice if you were running an offense out there?emot-yikes.gif

I'd rather Matt Ryan have been out there than Lindley today. A couple of pick 6s would've wrapped that game up by half time.

Ryan was forced to go with his pre snap read

it was the only way to try and move the ball with our o line vs your d line

if he would have waited for the play to devolop

he would probably still be in the ICU @ Grady Memorial

SM did a fantastic job disguising his looks and M Ryan payed the price for being out coached and out maned up front.....

saying that

M Ryan has to play bigger in playoff games

he needs to look at everything he does in these win or go home games and do the exact opposite from this point on....

if he dont

maybe he really is what you want him to be....

I am Hoping its a result of Coaching having him unprepared....

but i would not be willing to bet my life on it at this point....

sooooooo yea

doubt is slowly creeping in for me when it comes to the best QB to ever be Under Center for the team i have loved my whole life...

Meh. The problem with our offense, as I've said before, is that it is predicated by the defensive formation. If the defense lines up in X formation, the WR runs X route. If the defense lines up in Y formation, the WR runs Y route. Defenses can dictate what route we run and where Matt is going with the ball by lining up in the proper formation; then, once the ball is snapped, they can break formation and defend according to where they KNOW the ball is going, because THEY made the playcall happen. It's the big problem with Koetter's multiple read play design... the FRIGGIN' defense dictates where the ball is going. Once they study what route each receiver runs in which formations, they might as well be in the dmn huddle with us.

Can't wait for an OC who gameplans PER OPPONENT and designs specific playcalls to attack an opponent's weakness.

And I'm not reading anymore in this stupid troll thread. Lindley better than Ryan. Whatta f'n moron statement, no matter who you are... the Card offense set the record for fewest yards in a playoff game. There's smack talk, and then there's downright asinine statements...

Falconcheffs last paragraph in his last post said it well I think, this thread is ridiculous. The biggest thing the OP is going on is the INTs, making up stories about how he threw 3 when he only threw 2, and saying that makes him so much worse than Lindley when Lindley threw 2 as well. This theme of making it sound like Ryan's throws were worse because the pics got ran back for TDs that some Panther fans are sticking with is pretty sad smack IMO. The QB threw the pics, but the whole offense let them get run back for TDs.

Ryan did not play well against CAR in week 17, however trying to claim Ryan Lindley showed he is better is pretty ridiculous. He had 82 yards, and threw 2 INTs, 1 every 14 passes. Ryan threw 2 INTs, 1 every 23.5 passes and had 260 yards. When you go that far, it just makes you look like your trying too hard to rip on a player, and takes away from the effect of your point IMO, because if you feel you have to try that hard to rip on a player it makes it seem like the player your smack talking can't be that bad to me, otherwise you likely wouldn't have to try so hard to smack talk about them.

Man with each post such as this you prove Servo's thoery that you are NYG4. Can you please switch back to the Luke Nukem persona because that character talked good football (at least last year).

I didn't see the game and I'm not going to discredit the Panthers' D because to hold a team coached by Arians to less than 100 total yards is quite the accomplishment; however, keep in mind that the chitty Falcons handily beat Zona as well (with their second string QB, not their third).

The Panthers did what the Falcons couldn't and the strengths of last year's Panthers team is what is emerging now, but also keep this in mind, your last five wins were against NO, TB, Clev, Atl, and the Lindley-led Cards - not exactly the elite.

Now you step up in class big time. I think your D is for real and your overall game should travel well but I just can't shake that game in Minny and now you go to Seattle? Still, I'd rather be in your shoes.